Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Useful Tool For Fiction
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Useful Tool For Fiction
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Useful Tool For Fiction Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Ma...GenreSavvyGuide

No new posts 05-09-2011 21:09 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's good, UW. Some very good tips there. I liked the one about making sure your death trap only has one way out and that way juts leads to another, deadlier death trap.

No new posts 06-09-2011 00:01 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I got a kick out of these. So many times, writers take the easy way out (understandable with TV writers, who often have a week and a half to write a script, but not with others). And yet, a little thought would allow them to create worthy antagonists who truly challenge the protagonists.

No new posts 06-09-2011 02:17 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: