Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Silly but sort of addictive Gatch game
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Silly but sort of addictive Gatch game
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Silly but sort of addictive Gatch game Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I came across an online game, here:

http://joe.s26.xrea.com/joe/mogu/mogu.html

When you click "start," goons start popping up, and the goal is to click on as many of them as possible, with your mouse, in 60 seconds -it's one point per goon, but if you accidentally hit Dr. Nambu, you lose a point. And it keeps getting faster...

I've been trying to get a score higher than 60 in level one -best yet is 57 though.

No new posts 03-08-2011 02:58 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's fun
like "wack-a-mole"

No new posts 03-08-2011 07:01 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

woohoo Got 66!

Kinda helped when I stopped hitting Nambu.... *oops*

No new posts 03-08-2011 07:16 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Great Find, LB!
It looks like an interesting game. I am sure I will play it more when I get home and onto a faster internet connection.

No new posts 03-08-2011 12:40 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I managed to get 60 -my best so far!

Speed and hand-eye coordination aren't my strong suit...

No new posts 03-08-2011 21:14 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

OMG, I've played that before!

No new posts 16-08-2011 11:31 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

You're right, LB ... this can be a very addictive game!

Now, for a little bragging ...

first time I got a 66, second time I got a 69!

And I didn't hit Nambu once!

*sniff*

Red Impulse would be so proud ....

Thanks for sharing this, LB!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by RIgirl on 18-08-2011 at 20:57.
No new posts 18-08-2011 20:56 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Only got 49 - but I didn't hit Nambu once!!

Great game!!!!!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 18-08-2011 21:46 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

RIgirl -you're good! I don't think I've gotten higher than 62 yet.

I've also hit Dr. Nambu lots of times -at least he just looks pissed off when he's hit, instead of yelling in pain like the goons do!

I've never been much good at video games that require shooting/fighting. I watch the BF play Halo, Half Life, Mass Effect etc. so that I can help him figure out where to go and what to do, but he does all the moving and shooting.

No new posts 19-08-2011 15:52 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

That looks like fun! Thanks so much for sharing, LB! Thanks

No new posts 24-08-2011 14:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: