Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Internet Explorer Or Firefox Or Safari?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Internet Explorer Or Firefox Or Safari?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Swan_Jun Swan_Jun is a Male

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 31-01-2010

spacer
Internet Explorer Or Firefox Or Safari? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey,

I Have A Question: Which Web Browser Would Be Better To Use? Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Or Apple Safari.

Any Help Would Be Great

Cheers

BIRD GO!

No I don't Suffer From A Swan Obsession. Being a Swan Is Graceful and beautiful

No new posts 15-07-2011 02:24 Swan_Jun is offline Send an Email to Swan_Jun Search for Posts by Swan_Jun Add Swan_Jun to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: God_phoenix45 YIM Screenname: Shadow_ranger2004 MSN Screenname: Cockatiel_2007
condorcandi condorcandi is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-06-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Google Chrome is good.

Think anything would be better then IE. Ugh.

Hollywood is a land of money and cowardice.

-Henry A. Lee, Cracked.com columnist

No new posts 15-07-2011 02:29 condorcandi is offline Search for Posts by condorcandi Add condorcandi to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Chrome does not work with many websites. It may be better, but I know when I used it I had to switch browsers for paypal and a few other sites.

I like Mozilla Firefox. It doesn't take up as much hard drive space as the others and the you can add the plug-ins that you need, not all the crap that IE wants you to have. If you don't need it, don't add it. I've never had a problem with compatibility with Firefox.

No new posts 15-07-2011 03:09 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I regularly use both Firefox and Safari and find both work equally well for any site I wish to access.

I always have both browsers open because I have so many email accounts, some under the same location but with a different name (ie. google mail or yahoo) and having both browsers allows me to have all my accounts open and not needing me to log off one to get into a second.

No new posts 15-07-2011 05:10 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Dragonsbain Dragonsbain is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-04-2011

spacer

On our laptop and desktop we use IE. Most of my posting on here and Gatchamania is on my IPad and IPhone which uses Safari.

No new posts 15-07-2011 07:41 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

I use Chrome and have never had a problem on any website. I'd put my vote for either Firefox or Chrome.

IE is just far too vulnerable to hacking

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 15-07-2011 08:21 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

I put my vote in for Google Chrome. It's the only browser I use and it has never rejected a website.

No new posts 15-07-2011 09:22 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

FireFox all the way. Chrome is just a hashed up version of Safari and anything to do with Apple is turd

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 15-07-2011 11:57 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

I prefer Firefox. There are many useful add-ons for FF.

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 18-07-2011 10:09 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: