Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » Any of you like animetal?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Any of you like animetal?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer
Any of you like animetal? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Tipe Animetal ~ Gatchaman (live)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ladygalactor777 on 09-08-2010 at 14:24.
No new posts 09-08-2010 14:20 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Honestly, I've only ever heard their cover of the Gatchaman and the Gatchaman Fighter theme songs, which isn't enough to form an opinion about the band as a whole.

No new posts 09-08-2010 19:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Same here - but I do love those two!

I'm a bit of a heavy metal fan.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 09-08-2010 19:30 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Honestly, I've only ever heard their cover of the Gatchaman and the Gatchaman Fighter theme songs, which isn't enough to form an opinion about the band as a whole.

Jun I think that band is amazing & it will be awsome to see chapters of Gatchaman with animetal music.
They also play Captain Harlock, Mazinger Z & battleship Yamato.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ladygalactor777 on 09-08-2010 at 23:02.
No new posts 09-08-2010 23:00 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Sounds like they're really into 70s Japanese animation! Wink

No new posts 10-08-2010 01:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yesss! but with the Metal beat! 

No new posts 10-08-2010 02:39 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ladygalactor777
They also play Captain Harlock, Mazinger Z & battleship Yamato.

I have to check them out!

No new posts 10-08-2010 07:21 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: