Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » AC/DC does Iron Man 2 soundtrack
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page AC/DC does Iron Man 2 soundtrack
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
AC/DC does Iron Man 2 soundtrack Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was K Mart about a half an hour ago (?), and I was checking out the music department not expecting to find anything of interest to me, and I saw a CD and it said AC/DC on top, and Iron Man 2 on the bottom, and I realized it was the Iron Man 2 soundtrack. Apparently, it's Who Made Who all over again, only difference is there's no original material. The band has also filmed a new music video for their song Shoot To Thrill, originally from their 1980 classic Back in Black, which is used for the soundtrack's lead off single. It came with a DVD for the said video, the making of the video, and a series of older live performances. In the booklet, there's pictures of AC/DC playing live and pictures of the movie which is something that Who Made Who, which was also a soundtrack album that was for a cheesy Stephen King movie called Maximum Overdrive didn't have. It only had pictures of the band in there.

No new posts 08-05-2010 21:01 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And let me say that the soundtrack does really good in the movie!!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 08-05-2010 21:51 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

If it's AC/DC it'll rock! LOVE ACCA DACCA!!!

And hey .. Maximum Overdrive wasn't that bad when you consider the year it was made.

Back then, horror movies were pretty cheesy really ...

And ... it is Stephen King <salute> so ... even if it did suck ass, I am going to say it ruled the universe...

HAHA...

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 09-05-2010 17:39 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

There are some great soundtracks out there to movies that were flops! I love some of AC/DC. I grew up listening to it as a teenager.

No new posts 10-05-2010 04:19 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: