Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Funny Ken picture
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Funny Ken picture
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Funny Ken picture Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was checking out some Gatchaman links I found trying to find a MIDI file of Gatchaman's Song, and on one of the sites I checked out, I found this picture of Ken:

http://www.anime-cel.com/gatchamaniac/pi...Ken_fatso_2.jpg

No new posts 14-04-2010 17:41 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

yes, he does look just a little bloated!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 14-04-2010 17:56 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Madilayn
yes, he does look just a little bloated!

ROFL 2 That's what I've thought when I first saw the pic! Perhaps he's long been on that kind of diet! ... that's surely not our Eagle!

No new posts 14-04-2010 19:14 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

pound pound pound

Now we know what really happened to our Eagle during the two years of peace!

*snicker* - the Vegas Years... Sorry, can't help myself!

No new posts 14-04-2010 21:05 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

So funny! pound

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-04-2010 21:26 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Here I thought he'd be asking for a peanut butter & 'nanas' sandwich!

No new posts 14-04-2010 22:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Thats him after the war and he stops working out!

No new posts 14-04-2010 23:02 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: