Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » What if this was real!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What if this was real!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Shocked What if this was real!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

What if this was real??!!
What if someone was watching the fanfic, incase someone got close to the truth?
What if they were reading this hoping to find an untrained psi, and their intentions were to use this information to not only predict the outcome off events but to change the future outcomes of battles?
What if they were useing this information as a back up system for BOTP / Gatchaman, a potential training forum, posting Questions and see what the thread revealed?
Developing case notes on potential recruites (not necessarily volunteers),

OR
what if you were living in the same city as ISO?
Who would you be?
How would this impact on your daily life?
How would you see the war as a civilian?
If you were a child, teenager, middle age woman looking for a new husband (eg anderson/ nambu he' s raised several children, independanly wealth, potential husband material, well he works alot leaving plenty of time for a wife to do what she wants and his children are grown, ah ah cleo's top 100 bachelors, or Dear Dolly - I so gonna marry the
eagle when I grow up how do i make this happen?
or a poll, which is your favourite have your say, or what about a talk back radio program have you say?
Issue of Bad girls - what do with the condor, and how to make him stay
it has so much potential
Someone pocket a stick at me now the stories a leaking out
lostmuse
Love to hear your thoughts
If you don't want to hear it all, you should not have asked!!!

No new posts 16-04-2010 15:44 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

No new posts 16-04-2010 16:39 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
my Aunty letty reborn Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ohhhh I love it, my aunty Letty could do that (bless her soul)
She definetly knew how to put you in your place, with one raise of her eyebrow that an her comments "these children need more disipline, you allow them to much leaway, more discipline!"
So tell me your , what is the your logical opinion of my musings, MR. Spock purely from a logical Vulcan point of view?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by littlewolf on 16-04-2010 at 17:36.
No new posts 16-04-2010 17:11 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Um, Dr Spock was a pediatrician. Mr Spock is a Vulcan (I won't get into the rankings as the changed over the years.)

No new posts 16-04-2010 17:22 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
my bad Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

will amend.
I also realised I should be on the discusion forum
is there and easy way to fix this/
or do I just cut and paste?

All hail insomnia, eventually it just frees the mind
ps its 3.34am Australian time Puppydogeyes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by littlewolf on 16-04-2010 at 17:35.
No new posts 16-04-2010 17:35 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Just leave it, for now. It happens to everyone at some point in time.

No new posts 16-04-2010 17:37 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
moved the thread thanks for your tolerance Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

stonethrow

No new posts 16-04-2010 17:42 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

All threads lose their original track anyway, if they go on long enough. Wink

No new posts 16-04-2010 23:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: