Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Gatchaman PVC Statues by Taito?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman PVC Statues by Taito?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Gatchaman PVC Statues by Taito? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

When I went to the Castle Point Anime Convention in Hoboken, NJ today, I went into the dealers room once (because you had to wait in line each time you wanted to go in there, and I couldn't handle that), and I saw two deluxe Gatchaman PVC statues by Taito (I didn't even know Taito made toys! Does that mean Taito has a Gatchaman video game license and they're making a game of it?). One was of Ken, and another one was of Joe. They were $25 each, but I couldn't get any of them, because I didn't have the money. Frown The only souvenir I got was a Mega Man bead craft or whatever those things are. Those things looked pretty cool too. I hope those haven't been out for long, and only recently came out, because I'd like to at least get the Ken one sometime in the next couple of months while I still have the opportunity. Does anyone have the scopp on these?

No new posts 11-04-2010 22:16 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

These came out last year. You can read about them here:

http://www.gatchamania.net/thread.php?threadid=2373&sid=

They have been appearing on eBay quite frequently. If you keep an eye out, you should be able to get them fairly easily when you have the money to spare.

And no, there is no game associated with the release.

James

No new posts 11-04-2010 23:05 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the info.

No new posts 11-04-2010 23:47 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: