Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Dammit, too many famous people have died over the last two years!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dammit, too many famous people have died over the last two years!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Dammit, too many famous people have died over the last two years! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I mean, is God mad at his children or something and slowly killing them off one at a time? What is happening? This is like a horror movie or something! And this is why I don't want to be famous now, because I'll be biting the dust too soon.

No new posts 21-04-2010 22:30 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Depending on who you mean, most of it is age. People who were already middle-aged when I was watching BotP (the first time) are now truly elderly. Those who could still have been considered young are now in their late fifties or early-to-middle sixties.

As for younger people: well, you know the stories already. Everything from simple accident to drug overdose to AIDS.

It's nothing to do with fame, and everything to do with life.

No new posts 21-04-2010 23:26 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've known a lot of good, non-famous nor even in-famous people who have died in the last few years and while I feel sorry for the families of the famous, I shall not weep for them as much as the ones I've personally known.

No new posts 21-04-2010 23:37 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: