Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » HD Remastered Gatchaman Hitting Japanese TV in Feburary
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page HD Remastered Gatchaman Hitting Japanese TV in Feburary
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer
HD Remastered Gatchaman Hitting Japanese TV in Feburary Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So I stumbled upon this little video on Nico this morning talking about a remastered Time Bokan hitting Japanese Cartoon Network on Feburary 3rd (just a few days). I did a little digging around and found this article mentioning both Time Bokan AND Gatchaman getting an HD Remaster for next month.

w00t? Big Grin

If the video is any kind of indication of what to expect from Gatchaman, it's looking quite nice if I do say so.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cain Highwind on 30-01-2010 at 01:01.
No new posts 30-01-2010 00:58 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the info, Cain! It's always nice to see a new light over Gatchaman!

No new posts 30-01-2010 06:56 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Woohoo! *does a dance* I wonder what the HD remasters will look like? Oooh, it's so exciting!

Katse

No new posts 30-01-2010 17:15 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
JohngPR JohngPR is a Male
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-02-2010

spacer

If that's the case, the show will be one step closer to being on bluray. A part of me will be sad since I'm going to try to buy the complete ADV collection on DVD.

lol

No new posts 10-02-2010 15:56 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

I cant afford it either.

No new posts 10-02-2010 16:56 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: