Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Merry Christmas- Forum card exchange!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Merry Christmas- Forum card exchange!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Merry Christmas- Forum card exchange! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Since I didn't get many Christmas cards out this year...I'd like to do a thread card exchange...

To- Gatchamanics...

Merry Christmas, i hope its a good one full of laughter and rich food, friends and family, warmth and cheer!

Love from Ebonyswanne.

Crazynoel

No new posts 21-12-2009 21:07 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Merry Christmas everyone. Or Happy Hanukkah or Kwanzaa, what ever it is you celebrate.

Enjoy your time with friends and family and I hope you get everything you wish for. Santa

No new posts 21-12-2009 23:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ebony, this is a wonderful idea.

Merry Christmas to all. Spend the time with family and friends and remember why we're celebrating it.

No new posts 21-12-2009 23:27 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Mewwy Kwissmass!

No new posts 22-12-2009 01:30 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
DeDe3 DeDe3 is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

spacer
Merry Christmas-Forum card exchange! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Merry Christmas to all here and the very best of New Years to all here too.

No new posts 22-12-2009 03:06 DeDe3 is offline Send an Email to DeDe3 Search for Posts by DeDe3 Add DeDe3 to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Merry Christmas - or your chosen Holiday.

I hope your wishes come true in the upcoming year

Crazynoel Santa

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 22-12-2009 04:49 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

I would like to join in this thread and wish you all (and your families) a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous upcoming New Year again! Apart from the materialistic aspect that sometimes is attached to this season, let's try to think for a moment about the real meaning of these celebrations and hope that all the people in the world could have the same opportunity to celebrate it the way that we do. Thumbsdown to war, poverty, illness, etc.

No new posts 22-12-2009 07:44 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer

Great idea Ebony :-)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Europe is covered in snow, and who knows, it might be a White Christmas this time, if the weather doesn't change to warmer.
xmastree xmastree xmastree xmastree

No new posts 22-12-2009 19:35 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hurray for a White Christmas!!!

I keep my fingers crossed for one here where I am.

No new posts 23-12-2009 02:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

Wishing all wonderful Gatchamaniacs out there a safe and merry Gatchmas and a Gatchy New Year!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 23-12-2009 02:50 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Merry Christmas everyone! And best wishes for the new year. Alcoholic1

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 23-12-2009 10:55 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Thanks so much for starting this thread! I am feeling guilty for not sending out cards once again this year!

Happy Holidays, everyone!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 24-12-2009 03:13 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
nuni nuni is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-09-2009

spacer

Happy holidays to all and may your 2010 be better than ever! Crazynoel

No new posts 24-12-2009 13:10 nuni is offline Send an Email to nuni Search for Posts by nuni Add nuni to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

It's now Christmas Day here in Australia. Officially MERRY CHRISTMAS time!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 24-12-2009 15:58 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Merry Christmas to you all and have a wonderful new year!

No new posts 24-12-2009 19:24 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Merry Christmas to those who have already arrived.

Happy Christmas Eve to those who are still waiting for Santa to arrive.Santa

Springie I love that Image. So fitting for this snow you seem to be having in the NW. States.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 24-12-2009 at 23:02.
No new posts 24-12-2009 22:59 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Merry Christmas

No new posts 25-12-2009 05:35 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Itis Christmas day late in the afternoon in Singleton Australia NSW where I'm enjoying Christmas at the moment....after lots of food and over excited kids from 6am opening presents and trying to figure out which toy to play with first...and then there's Christmas lunch (Salads and ham.) On a very hot day followed by a sprinkle of rain an hour ago to cool things off a bit....Right now I'm ready to give up food for the rest of the day! LOL!!!

(We had a beauty of a hail storm/wind/heavy rain a few days ago!! The wind was like a mini tornado out at my in-laws farm, and thats not exagerating. The wind was mesured to be of that strenght.I took off rooves in town and stipped tree's bare because of hailstones the size of golf balls and bigger, we found some more injured wildlife today, and called the animal rescue to help them out... )

I hope you all are having a wonderful time today!!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 25-12-2009 at 07:36.
No new posts 25-12-2009 07:32 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

It's 9am Christmas Morning here in the states. We have about half a foot of snow here in Stroud, Merry Christmas everyone! I hope your Christmas is a good one!

No new posts 25-12-2009 15:19 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

My Christmas Day in Indiana is very rainy, but I'm having a good day. Some places are being slammed with snow so that no one can travel, but I'm planning to go to my sister's house later today -a 6 hour drive, but I do have some new CDs to listen to, that I received as gifts this morning.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

No new posts 25-12-2009 19:06 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: