Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » scilly
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page scilly
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
scilly scilly is a Male
Just popping in

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer
scilly Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

greetings from the Netherlands

No new posts 15-11-2009 17:06 scilly is offline Send an Email to scilly Search for Posts by scilly Add scilly to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello, Scilly! Great to see you here! I noticed that you're an Eagle. Don't worry, the Swans here generally let the Eagles get away with free drinks at the Snack J. So pull of a seat and tell us about yourself!

No new posts 15-11-2009 17:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome scilly

Nice to see a new Eagle around - I would say the others keep disappearing. but that might frighten you away. Thinking Actually I am beginning to think they are going out on secret missions and not telling us about it .... or ME anyway. Wink

No new posts 15-11-2009 17:51 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

welcome scilly! Nice to have you here and another addition to the Eagle clan!

No new posts 15-11-2009 18:49 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Wow...you're from the Netherlands? That's fabulous! I love the way this site connects us to fans all over the world! Wave1 Good to have you here!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-11-2009 19:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Welcome Scilly! The more the merrier. Do you write fanfic?

No new posts 15-11-2009 20:04 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

From one Eagle to another... Welcome, Scilly!! Wave3

quote:
Actually I am beginning to think they are going out on secret missions and not telling us about it ....

Ah, yes, that's what it is! All these darn secret missions assigned to me by my ISO.... Now if only they'd let me out of the office once-in-while, I'd have some interesting Mission Reports for you to read! ROFL 2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 15-11-2009 20:21 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
From one Eagle to another... Welcome, Scilly!! Wave3

quote:
Actually I am beginning to think they are going out on secret missions and not telling us about it ....

Ah, yes, that's what it is! All these darn secret missions assigned to me by my ISO.... Now if only they'd let me out of the office once-in-while, I'd have some interesting Mission Reports for you to read! ROFL 2

You could always type up those "Interesting" mission reports and email them to me ..... Wink

No new posts 15-11-2009 20:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: