Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » robotech remastered edition
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page robotech remastered edition
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CondorRTB CondorRTB is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2002

spacer
robotech remastered edition Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

i just picked up boxes 1 and 2 for an astonishing low price of $50 at fye. its very enjoyable. the picture is a lot clearer than the original. sound is awesome too. i just wish they would come out with a gatchaman remastered edition. Big Grin

No new posts 13-04-2004 04:17 CondorRTB is offline Send an Email to CondorRTB Search for Posts by CondorRTB Add CondorRTB to your Buddy List Add CondorRTB to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ClutchRTB YIM Screenname: rbaileysth
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow I have the original part one of Robotech and I loved it, if they have remastered it then its time to go shopping! Big Grin

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 13-04-2004 12:00 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CondorRTB CondorRTB is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

yah robotech/macross is a great series.
i think tatsunoko produced it also. so it definitely has ties with gatchaman. could you imagine a gatchaman/macross crossover movie? Eek

No new posts 16-04-2004 04:49 CondorRTB is offline Send an Email to CondorRTB Search for Posts by CondorRTB Add CondorRTB to your Buddy List Add CondorRTB to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ClutchRTB YIM Screenname: rbaileysth
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

not to mention all the toys!

(I have a transmuting toy around here `somewhere`)

No new posts 16-04-2004 15:12 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
SailorCallie SailorCallie is a Female
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-09-2005

spacer

Then go get it. Big Grin

No new posts 06-09-2005 22:42 SailorCallie is offline Send an Email to SailorCallie Homepage of SailorCallie Search for Posts by SailorCallie Add SailorCallie to your Buddy List Add SailorCallie to your Contact List AIM Screenname: MacrosMoon YIM Screenname: SailorCallie
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: