Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Eeeew.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eeeew.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Eeeew. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok. I've been a Stargate: SG-1 fan for a long time (since season one was syndicated for the first time). One of the characters has always been the "pretty boy."

No more.

Michael Shanks...is now sporting a beard. An ugly beard that does not in any way flatter his face at all.

Why hast thou betrayed me, Michael?!

No new posts 28-04-2005 22:20 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hang on a bloody minute, I too being an avid fan of SG-1, and having all of their series on tape doth not recognise this shot at all!!!!

And isnt that the guy from Farscape in an SG uniform?!? What the hell is going on!

I demand to know!!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 29-04-2005 08:15 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This, my friend, is a shot from the 9th season. The man accompanying the not-a-pretty-boy-anymore Shanks *is* the guy from Farscape, Ben Browder. He is going to be the replacement for Anderson, who will now just guest star in a couple of episodes. He will be leading SG-1 while Carter is off somewhere because Tapping had a baby during the shooting of the first few episodes. After she comes back, they co-lead, with Carter having the last say.

(Oh, and Claudia Black is coming back as Vala, too)

No new posts 29-04-2005 12:15 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Theres a ninth season?!?!?!?! I thought they were closing SG1 at the end of season 8 because of Atlantis?

No new posts 02-05-2005 09:24 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, sure, originally. But seasons 6 and 7 were also supposedly going to be the last. Now they aren't even hinting that the 9th might be the last. With RDA wanting more and more time off, he was really holding them back as far as what they could do, due to his limited shooting schedule. Now that he's gone, they're really free. Their challenge, though, is to integrate Browder in. But they'll be going off world more, meeting some new bad guys, etc. (note that I absolutely adore RDA, and I am disappointed to see him leave...but he really wants to be with his daughter now, which is honorable.)

So...it looks like SG1 might be going on for a bit longer, now, with Atlantis continuing beside it. They're just not ready to stop yet.

For more info, go to Gateworld . It is absolutely the most fantastic Sci-fi information site, ever. Be warned, however, that there are a *lot* of spoilers on this site.

No new posts 02-05-2005 14:25 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And as a side, but related, rant, I also hate Colonel Everett of Stargate Atlantis. He's been around for...25 minutes so far...and I want him to die. Now. But first...I must continue to watch!

No new posts 04-05-2005 00:59 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well...triple post due to an updation! Send your complaints and flames to me. Heck, I'm bored! I'll take any communication!

So...

Though they've shot a lot of the episodes, but, at least at Gatecon, he has pulled it out of the "ew" look. It still isn't his best, but...it isn't terrible anymore.

I am...appeased.

No new posts 09-05-2005 22:30 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Dont worry Cep we will be getting the new SG1 stuff on Satelite

No new posts 11-05-2005 20:27 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Yup just have to wait till august thats when they usually start the new seasons.

No new posts 13-05-2005 16:45 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: