Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » for the ladies, I know what has happened to Appllo from the Battlestar Galactica.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page for the ladies, I know what has happened to Appllo from the Battlestar Galactica.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
for the ladies, I know what has happened to Appllo from the Battlestar Galactica. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I don't know about if anybody knows or cares, but I am a huge Law & Order fan and was surprise, shocked and extrememly happy that there is now a Law & Order - Uk show, which stars not only a former Dr Who companion, but.....wait for it ladies.....James Bamber.....that's right, Apollo from Galactica.

No new posts 04-03-2009 20:36 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Met, can you post a piccy.....? Oh wait I guess I can just google the name. I know he was a hottie, but I can't picture the face off hand.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 04-03-2009 20:38 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We want evidence Met...pictures and whats his secret handshake? Wink

No new posts 04-03-2009 21:35 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

Apparently Dick Wolf, the creater of the original Law & Order show is very pleased with the UK version, depite the short first season and is hoping to have more episodes in the next season if they make it.

Law & Order - UK

I don't know if it will work for everybody but you can try to watch the first 2 episodes on ITV Player. Just click the link that says ITV Player.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 04-03-2009 at 22:30.
No new posts 04-03-2009 22:27 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
Met, can you post a piccy.....? Oh wait I guess I can just google the name. I know he was a hottie, but I can't picture the face off hand.

Face? Who cares about his face?

Apollo, Helo, Anders... there are a lot of attractive men on Battlestar Galactica!

No new posts 04-03-2009 23:49 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl

Face? Who cares about his face?

ROFL 2

No new posts 05-03-2009 04:39 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Okay i can live with that body...he's hot.

Mmmmm should i use that piccie for an Eagle or Condor drawing?

No new posts 05-03-2009 09:50 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

That Law and Order franchise really does know how to cast the hottie cops . . . Christopher Meloni is YUMMMMMMY!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gogirl212 on 05-03-2009 at 14:15.
No new posts 05-03-2009 14:15 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gogirl212
That Law and Order franchise really does know how to cast the hottie cops . . . Christopher Meloni is YUMMMMMMY!

Yummmmmy, I like this .... Ebony if you are looking for a Wet Eagle or Condor pic you could use this. (Or even a wet Owl pic.) Vampire3

No new posts 05-03-2009 14:47 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

"Oh good grief, what have I done." Quietly slips out of room which is now covered in pics of naked men from Battlestar Galactica and Law & Order franchises.

No new posts 05-03-2009 15:18 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
"Oh good grief, what have I done." Quietly slips out of room which is now covered in pics of naked men from Battlestar Galactica and Law & Order franchises.

Cheer up! Maybe the actress who plays Cylon Six will also take a role in Law & Order!

No new posts 05-03-2009 19:03 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Ye gads my eyes.... aarrrg!! Erm3 put it away man!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 05-03-2009 19:09 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Cheer up! Maybe the actress who plays Cylon Six will also take a role in Law & Order!

I'd rather Kara Thrace personally but if both did appear, that will be perfect.

No new posts 05-03-2009 19:56 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

I'd rather Kara Thrace personally

Ah, there you differ from the BF here...

No new posts 06-03-2009 02:24 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

Apparently Dick Wolf, the creater of the original Law & Order show is very pleased with the UK version, depite the short first season and is hoping to have more episodes in the next season if they make it.

Law & Order - UK

I don't know if it will work for everybody but you can try to watch the first 2 episodes on ITV Player. Just click the link that says ITV Player.

Met you gave us a glimpse at eye candy. LB, and gogirl just gave us a better view.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchgirl on 06-03-2009 at 03:06.
No new posts 06-03-2009 03:06 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
veritas veritas is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-10-2008

spacer

Well, hes not nekkid... but I was chuffed to bits to meet him. We had a long chat about teh armed forces before he realised it was a Dr who UNIT costume, not the real thing

No new posts 06-03-2009 10:11 veritas is offline Send an Email to veritas Search for Posts by veritas Add veritas to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

I admit a little jealously at the photo op (hehehe) . . . and, btw, great costume!

No new posts 06-03-2009 13:06 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well veritas, you do look in a uniform, even it's just a costume.

I like a young lady in uniform.

No new posts 06-03-2009 16:04 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by veritas
Well, hes not nekkid... but I was chuffed to bits to meet him. We had a long chat about teh armed forces before he realised it was a Dr who UNIT costume, not the real thing

Ooh, I am jealous!

No new posts 06-03-2009 16:30 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by veritas

Ooh, I am jealous!

I'll have to join LB and gogirl, but veritas you certainly look happy to be standing there. Happy

No new posts 07-03-2009 03:42 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: