Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » I could use some computer advice...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I could use some computer advice...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
I could use some computer advice... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello

Does anyone know of a site where you can ask computer related questions? I can't seem to run Adobe because I have a 64 bit computer and Adobe seems only to run in a 32 bit browser. I don't know how to change it.

Thank you!

No new posts 22-03-2009 16:39 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

How about this site?

Adobe Forums

They may be able to help you out.... I know nothing about any Adobe product (besides Acrobat) so I can't help out....

Sorry

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 22-03-2009 19:40 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer
RE: I could use some computer advice... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan
Hello

Does anyone know of a site where you can ask computer related questions? I can't seem to run Adobe because I have a 64 bit computer and Adobe seems only to run in a 32 bit browser. I don't know how to change it.

Thank you!

Dear Condorfan

If you are talking about Adobe Photoshop, then Adobe Photoshop CS4 does support a 64-bit computer, as what you can read in this page:

Adobe Photoshop CS4

However, this 64-bit version of Adobe Photoshop CS4 currently only work on Microsoft Windows Vista and not yet available for Mac users.

Please let me know if you are talking about other products of Adobe and I would be glad to help you out, Smile

No new posts 23-03-2009 02:12 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've been trying to view videos from YouTube and other sites respectively but I keep getting the message that I don't have Adobe Flash Player 9.0 but I checked my computer and I do but I still can't see able to see any videos.

SJ I will check out the forums and see if I can find some help there. Thanks to you and Saturn for your advice! Thanks

No new posts 23-03-2009 16:23 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

Dear Condorfan

I see, this is actually a common problem for many other people out there too.

I will give you two possible solutions for this problem:
1. The latest Adobe flash player is Adobe Flash Player 10.0.22.87. You can download it here
and see whether it will solve your problem.

2. The other way is to turn off any security software, like firewall software when you want to view YouTube videos. But of course since firewall software is important to block intruders from poking around in your computer, don't forget to turn it on again after you have viewed the youtube videos.

If the problem persists, just let me know and I will give you another possible, more technical solutions, Smile

No new posts 24-03-2009 07:22 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Ebony wanders into the thread looks around and panics...

Did someone say 'computer advice' yikes...only ask me that kinda stuff if you want to crash it....

Takes a deep breath and dives for safety into another thread...

No new posts 24-03-2009 09:48 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: