Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » This Looks Like Fun!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This Looks Like Fun!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
This Looks Like Fun!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey guys...this was a trip! I want one of these suits!!

http://www.nbc.com/Late_Night_wit...

Ack!! Can't get it to work...it's when Conan O' Brain goes to visit Industrial Lights and Music...called "Conan's Travels"...too funny...I'll see if I can fix it after work... Magic 2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 17-03-2009 at 09:39.
No new posts 17-03-2009 09:35 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It says file not found.

No new posts 17-03-2009 15:35 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok, let's try this...

Conan's Travels

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-03-2009 20:06 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I have seen other shows demonstrating that suit.

I just realized what would be neat .... have that suit on and pretend to be one of the team!!!!

No new posts 17-03-2009 20:16 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

My thoughts exactly CD! Another great find Springie!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 18-03-2009 02:47 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Very soon Virtual Reality will be the next great game system and we will all have to wear suits like that and it will be better than the WII.

No new posts 18-03-2009 15:35 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: