Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The new Dr Who
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The new Dr Who
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
The new Dr Who Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

For anybody interested and didn't know, there's gonna be another Dr Who. Yes, there will be an 11th Dr Who, who will be played by a bloke called Matt Smith.

No idea who he is and by the looks of it, maybe won't be a good Dr Who.

No new posts 05-03-2009 20:17 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
veritas veritas is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-10-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I sat watching the reveal programme in January and when he popped up I though WTF ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...eplacement.html

He's not as easy on the eye as DT, but Ive learnt my lesson. I thought Catherine Tate would ruin Dr who, turns out she was the best thing that happened to it.

No new posts 06-03-2009 10:16 veritas is offline Send an Email to veritas Search for Posts by veritas Add veritas to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This series is getting frustrating. It took me a little time to warm up to DT and now they go and regenerate him again. I am getting tired of constantly being in the "getting to know you" phase of the relationship.

No new posts 06-03-2009 13:09 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Out of this new series, at the moment David Tennent is my favourite Doctor Who and Billie Piper is my favourite companion....the Doctor's companion I mean.

I don't like Catherine Tate that much I am afraid but it it was nice to see Sarah Jane and K9 again.

No new posts 06-03-2009 16:06 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Thunderbird Thunderbird is a Male
God of Thunder

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-04-2008

spacer

Everyone always says they never like the new guy. But there isn't a Doctor I don't love. Every contrast adds to the mystique. It's more about the strength of the character and what the individual actor brings to the role...usually part of himself. I look forward to seeing the new Doctor but dread the fact his last lifes looms on the horizon.

No new posts 07-03-2009 03:34 Thunderbird is offline Send an Email to Thunderbird Homepage of Thunderbird Search for Posts by Thunderbird Add Thunderbird to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: