Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » James, can you help me, please?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page James, can you help me, please?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
James, can you help me, please? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

These are Eagle Riders screencaps, but I need to know which Gatchaman Fighter episode they are from. Can you help?

Thanks! Bowdown

(I'm trying to make the Gatch F references in my ER Episode Guide the correct ones. Wink )

No new posts 15-09-2008 16:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Heey, isn't the first one is from ep 27, when Ken got sucked into another dimension by Ego's looney lizard mecha?

No new posts 15-09-2008 17:06 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

James says that yes, the first image is from episode 27. The second is from episode 46; it's a dream sequence. Smile

No new posts 15-09-2008 19:12 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, Barrdwig! (And James!) Huggles to you both!

I knew what the sequences depicted, but ER chops up the Fighter eps, and it's difficult for me to sift through and figure out which episode certain pieces are from. In ER, the 'other dimension' scene is used in the same episode as footage from Gatch F ep 2, and the dream sequence is from an episode that mostly uses Gatch F ep 6. Sigh... so frustrating...

No new posts 15-09-2008 19:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

There is something very bizarre about seeing a giant, ghostly Nambu and Red Impulse in the sky! I assume Ken/Hunter was imagining them, and that this takes place after Dr. Nambu/Keane is killed, but what was going on in the episode and what do they say to him?

No new posts 15-09-2008 21:35 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
There is something very bizarre about seeing a giant, ghostly Nambu and Red Impulse in the sky! I assume Ken/Hunter was imagining them, and that this takes place after Dr. Nambu/Keane is killed, but what was going on in the episode and what do they say to him?

I can't say for sure about Fighter (although I guess it's the same) but in ER they were just encouraging Hunter in his fight against the Vorak.

Hunter was hallucinating as a result of his cellular decay from the Phase Foil weapon.

No new posts 15-09-2008 22:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: