Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Comic Con 2008 Gatchaman Costume
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Comic Con 2008 Gatchaman Costume
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Comic Con 2008 Gatchaman Costume Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This guy entered the Masquerade. The costume looks good!

http://cleveland.metromix.com/content_im.../525288/560/370

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 29-07-2008 at 02:12.
No new posts 29-07-2008 02:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

His costume came up great!!!
Anyone you know from the Comic con TJ???

No new posts 29-07-2008 04:34 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That picture came up great TJ.
Is that off of your camera? I thought you said you would not be able to post your images until you got home.

No new posts 29-07-2008 05:41 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

This explained the missing Eagle from Hinotori's Avatar.He has been getting busy in the Con all this time.

Almost gave me a heart attack when I looked at Hinotori's new avatar, well, perhaps the Eagle would like to assist the Swan (TJ???) to bring some senses to the "goons" in IMAGI's booth,Alienwink ?

No new posts 29-07-2008 07:25 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

That helmet is awesome...looks like the eagle has been drinking a bit too much beer, though! Bounce2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-07-2008 11:40 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

did you see the full show he did Springie. Please Tell all...

No new posts 29-07-2008 11:43 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

He was in the Masquerade (the costume competition). I didn't meet him and don't know who he is. The picture is from another site where they posted lots of Comic Con Masquerade pics. They called him 'Gocha-man'. Ouch. Erm3

I'm still not home so no pics from me for awhile!

And Saturnl, I DID finally teach those Imagi goons to recognize me and show me the Gatch footage!!! They even knew who I was when I went in civvies on the last day. (Note to self, change civvies image so goons don't know my secret identity.)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 29-07-2008 at 13:14.
No new posts 29-07-2008 13:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
did you see the full show he did Springie. Please Tell all...

Unfortunately the three of us did not get to the masquerade, we had all gone our separate ways by then, but I did get to see footage of his dance and I have to say an Eagle with a beard and mustache really does not fit with my image.

No new posts 29-07-2008 14:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

Is it this guy?

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 29-07-2008 18:21 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes that looks like it.
Only what I saw was copied from the professionals, as the show was broadcast to other rooms in the center, so the images were not so dark and you could see through the visor.

No new posts 29-07-2008 18:44 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Great pic TJ....

Makes me want to get to where I could look good in the ouitfits.... would be so fun to play with the cape etc...

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 29-07-2008 22:58 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

The guy's not bad, but I can see his love handles.

No new posts 30-07-2008 04:26 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan
The guy's not bad, but I can see his love handles.

That was my thought. And the beard is more Galactor than KNT.

No new posts 30-07-2008 12:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

The Eagle could have been called out on so many missions he just didn't get time to shave....

Or could it be that he decided it looked cool???

No new posts 30-07-2008 22:49 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
The Eagle could have been called out on so many missions he just didn't get time to shave....

Or could it be that he decided it looked cool???

Nahhhh, the Eagle is baby faced, he does not need to shave ... Joe on the other hand though, I could see shaving.

No new posts 31-07-2008 13:53 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: