Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Welcome, Zara Zero!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome, Zara Zero!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Welcome, Zara Zero! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome to Gatchamania, Zara Zero!

I see that you also just joined the Gatchaman archives too. Feel free to say hello and tell us a bit about yourself!

welcome

No new posts 21-09-2008 15:10 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello Zara Zero!

No new posts 21-09-2008 16:05 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Zara Zero.....erm.....could you......please go through that door there.....with that lopsided sign that says Reception Room that is hiding that other sign, which you can ignore......

No new posts 21-09-2008 16:26 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Welcome Zara Zero!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 21-09-2008 16:29 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Zara is from New Zealand and I think you maybe a Galactor as the Berg Katse clan has risen from 6 to 7.

No new posts 21-09-2008 16:31 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wave3 Hello and welcome Zara Zero. Please pull up a barstool and tell us a bit about yourself!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 21-09-2008 16:56 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Welcome Zara! Animerose

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-09-2008 17:08 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hi Zara, it's great to see you here! Come on in and put your feet up!

No new posts 21-09-2008 17:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

Hi Zara ...Welcome! Animelol

No new posts 22-09-2008 06:00 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

Welcome to the board, Zara welcome

No new posts 22-09-2008 08:48 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer

Welcome Zara! welcome

No new posts 22-09-2008 11:33 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Hello Zara! Welcome! flagging

No new posts 22-09-2008 15:05 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
zara_zero
Just popping in

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-09-2008

spacer

Oh, hello everyone! Wave2

I'm 23, live in New Zealand, and at the moment I'm trying to get into an art school (I'm not super talented or anything, but I do have some vague fan art plans!) and see where that takes me. I'm also interested in sewing and costume design.

I'm new around here, though not to Gatchaman. I was introduced to it through G-Force in... I guess 1996 or 1997, I would have been 11 or 12 at the time. I loved it! I have a clear memory of sitting on the school bus with a Galactor symbol drawn on my hand in red marker, and another kid making fun of me for it - but how did he know what it was if he didn't watch the show too, hmm? Tongue

Since then I have seen the original subbed, and I loved it even more! I've also seen some of Eagle Riders when it played here, but I couldn't get into it as easily. At this point I've only seen a couple of episodes of BOTP and couldn't get into it at all, no offence to any fans of it here! I imagine it'd be different if I'd watched that version as a kid.

Despite being a fan for quite a while, I've never really interacted with others in the Gatchaman fandom before. Mostly I've just gone on fanfic-reading sprees every few years or so and left it at that. My best friend from my school days got into it at the same time as I did so I've usually had someone around to talk to but I finally decided I may as well sign up to some forums etc!

I guess that's about it? Oh, my favourite character is Katse, in case you couldn't tell Tongue But I also really like Joe, and I'm fairly fond of most of the major characters in their own ways.

No new posts 23-09-2008 06:55 zara_zero is offline Send an Email to zara_zero Search for Posts by zara_zero Add zara_zero to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

woohoo It's good to see you around! I love the idea that you may be doing some fanart! Please consider posting some soon...you'll find that this bunch will be most appreciative and encouraging!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 23-09-2008 07:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Hello Zara, Judging solely from your (very cool) avatar, I think you should get into art school!

I would love to see more of your work here.

Did you know that there is also a Gatchaman Club over at Deviantart.com? Springie here, and Katsesama are its creators. Lots of fanart there, and more is always welcome.

Oh, and just in case my avatar didn't give it away, I really like Joe too!

No new posts 23-09-2008 12:11 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Great to see you posting here, Zara! ITA that your avatar is very cool!

I think you did the same as most of us... got into one versin and then discovered the original. It's amazing how awesome those original 105 episodes are.

In any case, if you like fanfic and fanart, you've come to the right place! And we'd love to see anything you make!

No new posts 23-09-2008 13:14 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by zara_zero

Since then I have seen the original subbed, and I loved it even more! I've also seen some of Eagle Riders when it played here, but I couldn't get into it as easily. At this point I've only seen a couple of episodes of BOTP and couldn't get into it at all, no offence to any fans of it here! I imagine it'd be different if I'd watched that version as a kid.

I wouldn't try to offend Mark from BOTP in front of a certain Swan as she might hit you but you be very offensive to Zark if you want......In fact we will all help you in that.

I too like your cool avatar and again welcome to the group.

No new posts 23-09-2008 13:38 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

Daisy1 Daisy2 Daisy1 Flower
Welcome, Zara!

You are an artist and a costume designer? Have you tried your hand at any Gatch costumes yet?

No new posts 23-09-2008 13:59 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome to the board Zara!
You have some company from that side of the world with several board members being from Australia.

Look forward to seeing some of your Gatch art.

No new posts 23-09-2008 14:46 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer

Welcome Zara! Big Grin I know what you mean about the version seen first being the favorite: I think we must imprint or something. Tongue Every version has its fans, which is nice. This site is a place where you can enjoy chatting with people who are just as wild about the series as you are--it's very refreshing. And it's always fun to hear from somebody new! Bigears

No new posts 24-09-2008 00:16 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: