Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » veritas
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page veritas
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
veritas Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Belated welcome to our newest member who somehow sneaked in on Monday.

No new posts 22-10-2008 15:08 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome, Veritas! I hope you find your truth here. Big Grin

No new posts 22-10-2008 15:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello Veritas! Welcome here! Animeflower

No new posts 22-10-2008 15:28 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Greetings, Veritas! Wave2

No new posts 22-10-2008 15:39 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-10-2008 20:15 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Hello veritas! Wave3

No new posts 22-10-2008 21:05 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wave3 Hi Veritas and welcome to the insanity!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 22-10-2008 23:30 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

Welcome Snoopy Dance salute

No new posts 23-10-2008 00:30 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

A belated welcome from me veritas! Have a seat and enjoy yourself! Sofa

No new posts 25-10-2008 00:14 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer

Welcome veritas!Wave2

No new posts 04-11-2008 10:06 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
veritas veritas is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-10-2008

spacer

Ha ha, yeah sneaky me Hah

Thanks for the welcome people. Looking forwards to getting to know you all better. I recognise most of the names from the fic / art Ive been perusing recently. I think Ive got to familiarise my self a bit further with the fandom before I attempt to join in with the fic writing.

No new posts 13-11-2008 15:47 veritas is offline Send an Email to veritas Search for Posts by veritas Add veritas to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

No worries Veritas. I understand the feeling of not wanting to begin writing until you know the fandom better.

BTW: Welcome to our group.

No new posts 13-11-2008 16:00 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

It's nice to meet you, Veritas! I lurked for many months here before I ever began posting, but it's been fun ever since.

You'll find that there are people here, myself included, who didn't think they'd ever write a fic, but eventually did -and then discovered how addictive it is.

No new posts 13-11-2008 16:26 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

It's great to see you posting, Veritas! I promise not to poke you to write a fic unless you express interest in doing so. Wink

We'll be happy to make you more familiar with the fandom!

No new posts 14-11-2008 01:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: