Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » My friends ducklings
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My friends ducklings
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
My friends ducklings Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb176...nt=MVI_0562.flv

he was loaned an incubator, and these were the result

No new posts 17-06-2008 20:35 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

They are sooo cute!

Please tell me your friend isn't raising them to eat!

No new posts 17-06-2008 20:51 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Awww! Too cute! And you know that they imprint on the first thing they see... So your friend is now their mama! Big Grin

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 17-06-2008 22:34 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

We raised chicks in our classroom last year.
Then we gave them to our Vice Principal to take home to his farm and "do with as he pleased." (Not that we told the children that.)

No new posts 17-06-2008 22:38 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

So cute!

No new posts 17-06-2008 23:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Awwwwwww, so cute. Right, so who's up for roast duck with rice. No just kidding.

No new posts 18-06-2008 14:44 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

They are for eggs

(lets hope they arent males)

No new posts 18-06-2008 14:47 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

aww!

No new posts 18-06-2008 15:30 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: