Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Anime Laws of Physics
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Anime Laws of Physics
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Anime Laws of Physics Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1394377

Enjoy!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 15-05-2008 19:44 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you Cricket.

Do I have to remember all those Laws when I write my fics?
Those ones on speed, explosions and Gravity I am sure I never use in my stories. Winknudge

No new posts 15-05-2008 20:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Law of Hemoglobin Capacity
The human body contains over 12 gallons of blood, sometimes more, under high pressure.

I don't think this law applies to Joe though, especially in the last few episodes of Gatchaman I. Not a single drop of blood anywhere for a guy who has been tortured, beaten up and shot at pointblank range.

No new posts 15-05-2008 21:09 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

He probably did, its just Katse didnt want him making a mess in his nice clean base.

No new posts 16-05-2008 09:27 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: