Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Bookshelf for Rory please
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bookshelf for Rory please
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Bookshelf for Rory please Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Cep when you get the time could you set up a bookshelf in the Fic Library for Rory?

If she is going to be posting fics for us then I think she will be needing one.

Thank you. Animeluv

No new posts 30-04-2008 23:03 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, please!

No new posts 30-04-2008 23:39 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sounds Good!!! Thanks CEP!!! I know you'll come through for him.

No new posts 01-05-2008 00:01 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2008

spacer

Although I'm not really too sure what I'm getting myself into...Yes, Cep! Please?!

No new posts 01-05-2008 00:30 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Sounds Good!!! Thanks CEP!!! I know you'll come through for him.

Uh...Ebony...about the "him" part...the last time I checked, I'm still female. He he he.

No new posts 01-05-2008 00:35 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Oppps Rory... sorry... I was focused on you being an Eagle!

No new posts 01-05-2008 00:47 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

That's okay. I get that a lot. Some people say I sound like a guy on the phone. Hee hee hee.

No new posts 01-05-2008 00:51 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Tsk, Tsk Ebony you should know better than that ...
Our friend Hino is a girl Eagle as well. biggrin2

No new posts 01-05-2008 00:51 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Shelf is up Monalisa

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 01-05-2008 08:16 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you Cep!!!

You are a Wizard2

No new posts 01-05-2008 13:56 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Rory
Uh...Ebony...about the "him" part...the last time I checked, I'm still female. He he he.

There's another female Eagle in our midst!!! Oh, I'm so happy!!!! dance

Wave2 Hi Rory! I'm sorry I missed your grand entrance onto the board. I was on a mission in the nether regions of the Southern US (Florida), where my assistance was required for a few days. But I have finally returned home to my personal Crescent Coral and am now catching up on all the adventures (and misadventures) I've missed on the board.

Anyway, I too am a female Eagle (and share your pain when people insist that you are not female. No offense Ebony! I'm just relating to Rory, not criticizing you!). I'm sure there's a thread somewhere around here where you introduced yourself - I can't wait to hear more about you and why you decided to also be an Eagle!

<Hino dances out of the thread reveling in the fact that, not only is there a new Eagle, but she's a female one too!!.

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 03-05-2008 00:18 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:

Wave2 Hi Rory! I'm sorry I missed your grand entrance onto the board. I was on a mission in the nether regions of the Southern US (Florida), where my assistance was required for a few days. But I have finally returned home to my personal Crescent Coral and am now catching up on all the adventures (and misadventures) I've missed on the board.

Anyway, I too am a female Eagle (and share your pain when people insist that you are not female. No offense Ebony! I'm just relating to Rory, not criticizing you!). I'm sure there's a thread somewhere around here where you introduced yourself - I can't wait to hear more about you and why you decided to also be an Eagle!

<Hino dances out of the thread reveling in the fact that, not only is there a new Eagle, but she's a female one too!!.

Cloud knew Hino would be happy about this.
I love the fact that more Eagles are showing up and some of our Eagles are returning.

No new posts 03-05-2008 00:32 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Me too!! I second that emotion!!! Animecheers

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 03-05-2008 00:44 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:

Sorry for the late reply, Hino. Once a thread drops off the board, I don't get to check it again. Not to mention the fact that because I'm working too hard, I tend to be very forgetful these days.

Okay, I live in the Philippines, am in my mid-40s, and I've always loved Gatchaman since I was in Elementary School. Why I decided to become an Eagle? Well, I've always been a fan of Ken, so there's no question there.

Thanks for the welcome and again, apologies for the very late reply!

Sincerely,
Rory

No new posts 05-05-2008 21:25 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I just realize...we have more (active) female Eagle around!!! Yay!!!

No new posts 06-05-2008 17:48 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: