Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Great to see you here, Thunderbird!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Great to see you here, Thunderbird!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Great to see you here, Thunderbird! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just thought I'd put a welcome in the more 'traditional' location... I love your artwork! You seem to enjoy drawing my favorite Gatch character.

I hope to see you around the forums!

No new posts 14-04-2008 23:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I can't wait to see what you draw next! Winknudge

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-04-2008 01:12 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello again Thunderbird.
I said it over in the other thread but please tell us more about yourself here in this thread.

Keep up the excellent drawing, your piccies are beautiful.

No new posts 15-04-2008 01:53 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Thunderbird Thunderbird is a Male
God of Thunder

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-04-2008

spacer

Well I'm a electronics technician who loves to draw. I love cartoons. I love RPGs...the paper and pencil kind. I've been a fan of BoTP ever since I saw it in the 70s. I revere the Gatchaman original version but there is soft spot in my heart for BoTP and Hoyt Curtain's music.

No new posts 15-04-2008 02:39 Thunderbird is offline Send an Email to Thunderbird Homepage of Thunderbird Search for Posts by Thunderbird Add Thunderbird to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm with you on the Gatch love but BOTP soft spot! I grew up with BOTP, but it took Gatch to get me completely addicted as an adult!

I do RPGs too... D&D 3.5 right now, but I'm guessing that will upgrade to 4.0 soon. I've heard a lot about it and it seems like it will be really cool. I've also done a lot of ICE/RMSS.

No new posts 15-04-2008 02:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Evangelina Evangelina is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-12-2004

spacer

Wave3 welcome Wave3

No new posts 15-04-2008 05:31 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Love the avatar! Welcome to the madness Angel3

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 15-04-2008 08:06 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
God of Thunder

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I play Champions the RPG right now (The SUPER Hero game! Which I have illustrated for). I used to run the Gatchaman one. It easy a maintenace high game but you can be and do anything. Thunderbird was my NPC (As I ran the game) Bird of Paradise, Malard ,Raven and Penguin rounded out the team. I'll post some of their design on DA soon so you can check it out.

No new posts 15-04-2008 23:24 Thunderbird is offline Send an Email to Thunderbird Homepage of Thunderbird Search for Posts by Thunderbird Add Thunderbird to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooo...that sounds neat, Thunderbird...I'd love to see your pics!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-04-2008 23:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
God of Thunder

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well you've seen the ones on the DA site...I'm sure I will continue to add to them. My friends here in twon aslked me to draw their Star Wars characters...so that is tonights project.

No new posts 16-04-2008 00:41 Thunderbird is offline Send an Email to Thunderbird Homepage of Thunderbird Search for Posts by Thunderbird Add Thunderbird to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm sure we'll all keep you busy with our ideas! Flashing Wink

No new posts 16-04-2008 01:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, SPringie and Thunderbird, I am loving the new avatars! And Thunderbird, WTG on creating your own Gatch-style characters! Reminds me a bit of the Giant ITP forums... Wink

No new posts 16-04-2008 02:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

watchout OK here is the official welcoming commitee...

welcome welcome welcome

I'm the little black Swan...though there is more than one on this board... but heck, why not!

No new posts 16-04-2008 02:52 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Reminds me a bit of the Giant ITP forums... Wink

I just recently started poking around in that forum, now that I've read the entire Order of the Stick series to date, twice. Do you post there?

No new posts 16-04-2008 03:00 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
God of Thunder

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Katse has her Osprey character design. I get enough and I might do a team shot. I posted Osprey on my site at DA.

No new posts 16-04-2008 03:19 Thunderbird is offline Send an Email to Thunderbird Homepage of Thunderbird Search for Posts by Thunderbird Add Thunderbird to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Reminds me a bit of the Giant ITP forums... Wink

I just recently started poking around in that forum, now that I've read the entire Order of the Stick series to date, twice. Do you post there?

Not much. I can't keep up with it all and also stay current in the Gatch places! But I'm registered and I lurk sometimes... Big Grin Especially when Haley was gibbering. There would always be someone posting translations relatively quickly and I was too lame to do the cryptograms myself.

BTW, you DO know that there are OOTS books, don't you? They all have new material (and translations for Haley's gibberish) and there's also a black and white 'prequel' book. We have the board game too, and that's fun as well! Big Grin

No new posts 16-04-2008 13:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I did find the translations of Haley's gibberish! (I used to like doing cryptogram puzzles, but they do take a long time).

I knew there were books, but I didn't know that they have extra material. I wonder if amazon has any used copies...

No new posts 16-04-2008 14:53 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmmm.....

As it turns out, they are:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url...e+Stick&x=0&y=0

No new posts 16-04-2008 14:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oooh! I must get Volume 0, the prequel, first. I think I can handle $13 and a bit for shipping.

Off to fish out my credit card...

No new posts 16-04-2008 16:17 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Don't forget Volume -1 !!!!!! ROFL 2

No new posts 16-04-2008 16:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: