Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Could this be why the Swan....
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Could this be why the Swan....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Could this be why the Swan.... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Courtesy of Blue Swans translations- EP 28
I was doing some research for a Fighter based ficcie and i came across this conversation...(I thought she could have been thinking about her relationship with the Eagle from her response to this lady....)

Now we all know the eagle ignores the Swan most of the time...be here she is talking to a girl she had just made an observation about...

The last comments here especially made me think of how the Swan might have seen things, at least at this point in time, what do you think????

[Rashid walks away, but he has again that sinister sparkling when he looks back at Tair. Jane is observing Tair as well, as she looks at the point were Rashid was]

Jane  You like him, don't you? It doesn't take a genius to realize that you are in love with him.

Tair  We are going to get married when this is over.

Jane  Why are you so sad? You should be happy, aren't you?

Tair  Of course, but... he is behaving in a strange way for some time now, he doesn't look like himself anymore. I don't know why, but I feel that he is avoiding me.

Jane  It must be because you are in the middle of an emergency situation. Don't worry, it will be over soon.

Tair  Of course, you are right.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 17-03-2008 at 02:36.
No new posts 17-03-2008 02:35 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Except, of course, in that ep, Rashid was actually a Galactor.... Wink

Are you saying Ken... wait a minute!!!! Roll

No new posts 17-03-2008 14:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ken what???? That Ken really does love her and he is just staying away because of the state of things?

No new posts 17-03-2008 14:07 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

For some reason, that thing makes me laugh!

No new posts 17-03-2008 15:55 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

Yeah, it seems that Swan knows a lot about the subject they are talking about animewink

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 17-03-2008 17:45 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Yeah, i was thinking the same thing, Ebony! She seems to be giving advice from her own personal experience... animepompom

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-03-2008 20:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Except, of course, in that ep, Rashid was actually a Galactor.... Wink

Are you saying Ken... wait a minute!!!! Roll

Very funny TJ!!!

The expression Jun had on her face during the conversation was sadness. It was like she related to Tair and her pain at Rashid ignoring her.

No new posts 17-03-2008 21:24 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: