Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Probably one of the dumbest blondes ever
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Probably one of the dumbest blondes ever
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Probably one of the dumbest blondes ever Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I found this by accident on Youtube. Laugh1 Laugh laugh3

No new posts 26-02-2008 12:51 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Heehee...that sounds like a serious problem...I wonder if her husband still has "Urban"? Laugh2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 26-02-2008 23:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

In the British Wealkest Link series couple of years ago, I waqs at my parents and we were watching this particular one with this really, really, really thick (that's an understment believe you me) young blonde who I think didn't get any questions right, but YET, she manages to win and NOBODY voted for her at all.

No new posts 26-02-2008 23:55 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Geez, she even looks dumb! BTW, Met, I notice you've change your avatar. As for the siggie, Gone would have been a more fitting word!

No new posts 27-02-2008 05:23 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I see you are back to your old Eagle bashing ways. Actually, do you really hate us Eagles and why just us? Surely the rest of the team and Zark are as much pain in the arse as us Eagles?

No new posts 27-02-2008 11:18 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

I think she secretly lusts after the Eagles! Pimp3

No new posts 27-02-2008 13:03 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Great, first the Swans, a felmale Eagle and now a Devilstar. Who's next?.....No don't answer that.

No new posts 27-02-2008 16:27 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I think someone should play that to that woman so that she can realise just how bad she sounds.

Met is it not a good thing that the Eagles are so loved?

No new posts 27-02-2008 20:54 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
I think she secretly lusts after the Eagles! Pimp3

EewwwwPuke1

No new posts 27-02-2008 20:56 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Great, first the Swans, a felmale Eagle and now a Devilstar. Who's next?.....No don't answer that.

Cross the Devilstar off the list, Met!

No new posts 27-02-2008 20:57 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Could be worse I suppose, it could be Katse

No new posts 27-02-2008 21:46 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

quote:

Ohh Crying4 leave Katse alone. Crying6

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by stardust on 28-02-2008 at 02:14.
No new posts 28-02-2008 01:47 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And as for the original thread, that show is so old, I have to wonder if the gal is even still married to her husband. She may have divorced him for having 'urban'. LOL

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 28-02-2008 01:49 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by stardust
quote:

But think about it, Katse is a perosn made of a pair of fractual twins, one male and one female, and it would be a shock for anybody who goes out on a date with Katse.

By the way everybody I am not Katse bashing, just making a factual comment about a fictional charachor.

No new posts 28-02-2008 08:30 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
And as for the original thread, that show is so old, I have to wonder if the gal is even still married to her husband. She may have divorced him for having 'urban'. LOL

Could be even worse, he may have 'rural'.

No new posts 28-02-2008 08:32 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:

I don't think she could even pronounce it nevermind know what it means....and he could have something even worse...'suburban'.

Wait a minute...*pulls out redneck dictionary*
....that could be a car...some whiskey...a turban...something's burning???

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kimiko on 28-02-2008 at 13:51.
No new posts 28-02-2008 13:45 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

But think about it, Katse is a perosn made of a pair of fractual twins, one male and one female, and it would be a shock for anybody who goes out on a date with Katse.

By the way everybody I am not Katse bashing, just making a factual comment about a fictional charachor.

Good point Met, of course someone who is bi might find Katse quite the interesting partner Surprise

and no I didn't think you were Katse bashing, I'm just kidding around

No new posts 28-02-2008 14:00 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Good point Met, of course someone who is bi might find Katse quite the interesting partner Surprise

and no I didn't think you were Katse bashing, I'm just kidding around

I think that would have been a good fic for Valentine's Day. Katse could have met someone similar to him (wannabe world domination leader) who's bi but something goes wrong and that person leaves him and the very last scene is him Crying5.

No new posts 28-02-2008 15:08 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
quote:
quote:

I don't think she could even pronounce it nevermind know what it means....and he could have something even worse...'suburban'.

Wait a minute...*pulls out redneck dictionary*
....that could be a car...some whiskey...a turban...something's burning???

She actually did admit that she didn't have a clue what the two words mean.

No new posts 28-02-2008 15:08 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

So Met are you going to write that fic?

No new posts 28-02-2008 18:37 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: