Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » New Gatchamaniac
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Gatchamaniac
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer
New Gatchamaniac Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I'm Newbie1
I come from Poland, but live in Denmark.
I grew up with Battle of The Planets, and was totally crazy about it. Couldn't wait to get home from school to see new episodes. Then it was gone, and I didn't see it or heard of it more.
Now many years later I rediscovered the original Gatchaman again. I bought all DVD's to see it again. Gee it was fantastic to watch it's uncut version! I've become addicted to it. I haven't seen Gatchaman II yet, but I'm hoping to find somewhere the DVD with English subtitles.

I'm glad I've found you guys.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by meg on 23-05-2008 at 10:18.
No new posts 07-02-2008 10:05 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome to our humble lunatic asylum!

Anything you want to know feel free to ask, we have some real guru's on the site and of course there is the Gatch movie coming!

Huggles

No new posts 07-02-2008 10:18 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome welcome Meg! Always nice to see a new face on the boards! Feel free to post fics, artwork, ideas or just be plain mad in no particular order! Devil2

You made the right choice!
Thumbsup

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 07-02-2008 11:41 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

Thanks Firebird,

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys.
I heard about the new movie coming. Can't wait to see it Animejoy

No new posts 07-02-2008 11:45 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Wave3 Czesc, Meg!

Welcome to the boards! We can get a little crazy at times, but this a fun place to be. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 07-02-2008 11:55 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

Thanks Cep,

I might be more of that "plain mad" in the start. Nice to meet you.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by meg on 07-02-2008 at 12:28.
No new posts 07-02-2008 11:59 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Wave3 Czesc, Meg!

Welcome to the boards! We can get a little crazy at times, but this a fun place to be. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Dzieki Hinotori!
Great! I'm looking forward to this Bonkers2

No new posts 07-02-2008 12:16 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Welcome Meg

Its great to meet another fan...so take a seat at the bar of the Snack J and lets get to know one another!!!

We're in anticipation of the movie!!! welcome welcome

No new posts 07-02-2008 12:17 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Welcome Meg

Its great to meet another fan...so take a seat at the bar of the Snack J and lets get to know one another!!!

We're in anticipation of the movie!!! welcome welcome

Thanks Ebonyswanne,
I'm looking forward to it.

No new posts 07-02-2008 12:35 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hi Meg! It's great to see a new face, especially another Swannie! Your story is pretty much the same as mine: watching BOTP as a kid and discovering uncut Gatchaman as an adult.

I'm looking forward to seeing you around the boards!

(pssst..... don't believe all of those rumors about this site corrupting you... it makes you a better victim if you're unaware)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 07-02-2008 at 20:12.
No new posts 07-02-2008 14:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Welcome to the insanity Meg! I'm Canadian. I too watched BotP as a kid and Gatch as an adult. I think it's the same for most folks here.

So feel free to join in on anything here & have fun!

No new posts 07-02-2008 15:14 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

Hi meg....
I'm a G Force kid personally (2nd generation gatch fan..)
I see lots of folks join, but they never post. Glad you have the nerve to jump in.....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 07-02-2008 17:13 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Hello there Meg and welcome aboard! welcome It's good to see another European fellow around!

No new posts 07-02-2008 18:14 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

Hi Transmute Jun, kimiko and Toneman,

It's great to se that there are others crazy about Gatchaman just like me. It will be fun to visit the board.

Toneman, I'm reading your "Disorder in the house" now. I like it. I like the way you portrait Joe.
Myself, I won't dare to write anything, because my English is not good enough. I'll just enjoy reading others stories.

No new posts 07-02-2008 18:37 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Hello there Meg and welcome aboard! welcome It's good to see another European fellow around!

Thanks amylter,
Nice to meet you Wave3

No new posts 07-02-2008 18:56 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Psst, Meg, don't worry about your English. Mine is well under the decency level. All that matter is devotion towards Gatch. Oh and you're a Swannie. Swannies rullez around.

Even the Gallactor side of the forum fears them! Flashing Wink

No new posts 07-02-2008 19:01 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

Thanks amyltrer Smile

No new posts 07-02-2008 19:32 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Meg we are big fans of pics and fics so when you feel like it jump in. we are keen to encourage anyones artistic flair especially when it comes to Gatch.

No new posts 07-02-2008 19:52 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Even the Gallactor side of the forum fears them! Flashing Wink

Ah... so you ADMIT that you're afraid of us... Devil1

No new posts 07-02-2008 20:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Welcome Meg.
I too am a Canadian and like so many others watched BOTP as a child and have only recently discovered Gatch.

Enjoy yourself here and watch out for the rubber room. That is where the fun really begins.

No new posts 07-02-2008 22:17 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: