Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Gatch, BotP, G-Force site finally DONE!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatch, BotP, G-Force site finally DONE!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2007

spacer
Big Grin Gatch, BotP, G-Force site finally DONE!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The Transmute! Gatchaman, BotP, G-Force & Eagle Riders site that used to be at vacuform.com/Gatch has been completely remodeled and moved to its own domain at http://gatchonline.com/

No more frames! No more Flash! It took a long time, but the Condor's threats have apparently finally paid off, because the site is DONE, including a new gallery.

Yay! woohoo

Using psychology in your fanfic? WritersGuidetoPsychology.com

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by katsesama on 21-12-2007 at 22:10.
No new posts 21-12-2007 22:05 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

WOW it looks great! I have wondered when the site would be up and running. The artwork through out is fantastic, and it is easy to navigate Well done!

No new posts 22-12-2007 00:27 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, it looks fantastic, Katsesama! So easy to navigate and the information is great! The images are awesome too! thumbsup2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 22-12-2007 00:43 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

ITA...the new site is gorgeous! I'd expect nothing less from you, Katsesama! Wink1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 22-12-2007 00:52 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Love the site Katsesama.

No new posts 22-12-2007 01:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing that with us. I am looking forward to exploring it in great detail and finding all of the hidden nooks and crannies. Big Grin

No new posts 22-12-2007 02:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Very nice site well done Clap

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 23-12-2007 15:35 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

oh wow new site and new stuff on it. cheeleader3

No new posts 24-12-2007 10:04 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! I did not know that was your site Katsesama!!! I learned everything I know about Gatchaman from that site!!!!!! I love your site! I was lookin at it backin 97, 98..... The new site is absolutely amazing. I must have missed this thread, cause it's been a while since anyone's posted on this one (christmas actually!!)

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 20-01-2008 15:54 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! I did not know that was your site Katsesama!!! I learned everything I know about Gatchaman from that site!!!!!! I love your site! I was lookin at it backin 97, 98..... The new site is absolutely amazing.

Thanks Toneman!

that means a lot to me b/c I remember learning a lot about Gatch from Jen Nolan and Alara Rogers' sites, so it makes me feel good to have been able to do what they did for me for someone else!!

And it's always good to know the new version is liked, since it was a lot of work! Big Grin

No new posts 21-01-2008 00:38 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Where can I get copies of the art work you have on there??? I've looked all over the internet, but I haven't been able to find anything like it....

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 21-01-2008 05:21 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
Where can I get copies of the art work you have on there??? I've looked all over the internet, but I haven't been able to find anything like it....

That was kind of the point -- stuff people haven't seen everywhere. Omfg Big Grin

Some of it is from DeviantArt, some of it is scans from old books I have, some of it is from the comics (more scans), some is from the old LDs (yet more scans), some are screenshots I took, and a few are combinations of the above I did in Photoshop.

If you can be more specific, I can tell you where particular images came from. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by katsesama on 21-01-2008 at 18:19.
No new posts 21-01-2008 18:18 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Well I love the comic art. If you could tell me how to get some of it... I could probably do the rest.. FTR.. Your site taught me everything I know about Gatch, and it's the one I send everyone to when I tell them to look it up on the web. Thank you sooo much, and just know that there is at least one rabid Gatchamaniac out there who truly appreciates your work...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 21-01-2008 18:27 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

More than one, Tone...I started out on that site, too...it hypnotized me, I tell you...slowly drew me into the fold and trapped me here...not that I don't want to be here, of course...Cheeky

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-01-2008 20:21 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I love being responsible for people's corruption. Big Grin Katse

Tone, the images from the comics are from the Top Cow BotP comics. (I got permission from TC to use them.) They're available on eBay all the time, often the whole run of them. Try this link:

ebay BotP comics

There are also comics images in the Gallery section of my site, including some of the ones I used.

choose the Comics section of the Gallery

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by katsesama on 22-01-2008 at 05:00.
No new posts 22-01-2008 04:59 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

I appreciate the links. I only want the pics for personal use, like on my desktop. I don't have a myspace page, or a livejournal or a blog... (one of the few remaining people on this planet... Truly we are a dying breed....) This may sound bad, but I'm greedy. You got anymore comic art?? Other than what's on the website I mean??? Poke Poke I'm pretty sure you do... I won't show a soul. I promise.... Pleeeease?!?!?! :: Big puppy dog eyes..::
Is it working???

Gatch Eagle Gatch

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Toneman on 22-01-2008 at 06:27.
No new posts 22-01-2008 06:26 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
More than one, Tone...I started out on that site, too...it hypnotized me, I tell you...slowly drew me into the fold and trapped me here...not that I don't want to be here, of course...Cheeky

Me too! Wendy's site too. I am also indebted to Ang's Link List.

No new posts 22-01-2008 15:44 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
quote:
Originally posted by Springie

Me too! Wendy's site too. I am also indebted to Ang's Link List.

Ang's Link List and then Wendy's site is what I found first, I think. Then I found the fic sites. That is what I was looking for, stories to read not information.
Then I discovered BOTP was Gatch and I had to go back to Wendy's site and I found your site Katse to get info. on the various incarnations of Gatch. It has been a very educational year for me Gatch wise.

Cloud counts back. Wow it has been over a year now that I have been learning about all this. It has been 9 months since I signed on here, and I started learning all about Gatch when the last set of DVD's came out.

No new posts 22-01-2008 22:21 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Hmmm, I think Wendy's site was the first site I found too. But I know I found Katsesama's soon after that. I think yours was the one I spent most time on though... And I remember thinking "I wonder how long this site has been under construction!" Happy

Ang's list is great, and I've spent hours going through just about every link. Wow, I think that was (wait, checking my rental history!)... Oh my gosh! It's been over a year since I rented BoTP and saw my first Gatch ep! Of course that was well before the, uh "intense interest" kicked in... Big Grin

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 23-01-2008 01:15 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I know Katsesama's site was one of the first I found... I think through a link at the White Shadow page.

Regardless, Katsesama's site ROCKS, and is an awesome addition to the Gatch fandom! thumbsup2

No new posts 23-01-2008 03:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: