Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » Descent into Darkness - part 2
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Descent into Darkness - part 2
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Descent into Darkness - part 2 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

continuing the story

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 6.25 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

No new posts 24-01-2008 19:04 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

FB can you email it to me! It won't download...agggrrr

No new posts 25-01-2008 01:29 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I can do that again Ebony.

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Right after Cloud hit the send button she got an awful idea.

An idea to get Ebony to post faster. Only send ficcies after she posts a chapter of her fic.

(Okay TJ, Now I am channeling Galactor.)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 25-01-2008 at 02:08.
No new posts 25-01-2008 02:05 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

mmm... there was someone that helped save her sanity to a degree anyway.

It's great how the plot is gradually unfolding as you read and her changes from the experience. She must have avoided running into the team when she returned (if thats how I'm reading it...Wink1)

I can't wait to read more of this story FB.

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:25 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

FB, do you have this posted anywhere else? My computer gives me problems with files I download from here...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:26 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I will email it to you as well Springie.

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:28 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay it is sent Springie.

No new posts 25-01-2008 02:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
zoessister zoessister is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

spacer
Descent into Darkness-part 2 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It worked for me,no problem. Usually I can't save the fics here.

No new posts 25-01-2008 06:20 zoessister is offline Send an Email to zoessister Search for Posts by zoessister Add zoessister to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

FB!!! I like this story...I can't predict the ending so thats good...I want more of this story when you have more to share.

I have read what you have posted three times over to make sure I wasn't missing details...so when you are ready...

No Pressure...it must be that Devilstar influence...Wink2

it just plays with your mind on what she went through and current day as where she is going on the bus....oh this is good!

No new posts 25-01-2008 10:08 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
I will email it to you as well Springie.

Thank you, CD!!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-01-2008 10:26 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Not posted anywhere else yet. May put it up in larger chunks at fanfiction.net

There is a lot about this that makes me nervous about posting it in some places because of content later on.

It is a trouble to find warnings that warn people properly of what is to come.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firebird on 25-01-2008 at 11:56.
No new posts 25-01-2008 11:56 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Members browsing this thread: none
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: