Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » Disorder in the House Episode Seven
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Disorder in the House Episode Seven
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
Disorder in the House Episode Seven Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Episode Seven is here. 'Nuff said. Come get it...

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 4.40 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 06-01-2008 13:42 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here's episode seven. I hope you like it!!!! Go download it...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Toneman on 07-01-2008 at 13:54.
No new posts 07-01-2008 13:54 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, except that Shadowmage a$$hole who bashes everybody around I loved all!

No new posts 07-01-2008 16:07 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Perhaps I should leave the story alone now. Everyone has lost intrest, so there's not much reason to keep writing it if noone reads it eh?

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 09-01-2008 22:12 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Tone, do you have the new parts posted anywhere else? I'm interested, but for some reason, my computer gives me problems downloading from this site...Newbie2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 09-01-2008 22:41 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Tone, do you have the new parts posted anywhere else? I'm interested, but for some reason, my computer gives me problems downloading from this site...Newbie2

I am able to download it Springie.
Do you want me to email it to you?
I think Hino was having the same problems, does she want it as well?

No new posts 10-01-2008 00:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, pleeease!! I still have alot of catching up to do on my reading...but I intend to catch up...and maybe even write again sometime...*gasp*

Morning2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-01-2008 00:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay Springie, look for it in your email

No new posts 10-01-2008 00:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Thanks for the offer, CD! Tone sent me eps 1-5 and I was able to download 6 & 7, so for once, I'm actually up-to-date with a story!

But if I get stuck again in the future, I'll let you know!

Looking forward to ep 8, Tone!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 10-01-2008 01:21 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

So, there you go Tone, no reason to give up.
It is being read, keep writing and posting.

(And don't say I never do anything for you Tone.) Wink

No new posts 10-01-2008 02:04 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Got it! Thanks so much, CD!! Going to read now...Love letter

No new posts 10-01-2008 03:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

spacer

Gracias... I appreciate all that you do...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 10-01-2008 04:50 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Hi Toneman...

I have been reading your story on F.Fic, but I'm wondering if it would be easier to follow there if you posted the Episodes as chapters in the same story. The reason I say this is because it separates it too much. I just feel it would have more impact if you put them together...but it's up to you.Smurf

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 10-01-2008 at 09:46.
No new posts 10-01-2008 09:45 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
Here's episode seven. I hope you like it!!!! Go download it...

Hey I did downloaded it! And I'm gonna do it again cuz I forgot to save it on th PC!

No new posts 10-01-2008 19:37 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Toneman
Perhaps I should leave the story alone now. Everyone has lost intrest, so there's not much reason to keep writing it if noone reads it eh?

Don't even think or I'm gonna Kinky you. And there better be some more eps with Ego.....

No new posts 10-01-2008 19:38 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

When did Amy get a whip?
I knew she had Ego's sword, but a whip .....

No new posts 10-01-2008 20:19 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
When did Amy get a whip?
I knew she had Ego's sword, but a whip .....

Oh, CD, Ego has a lot of useful stuff in his Castle!

No new posts 10-01-2008 20:58 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

That could be fic for you Amy...Ego decides to clean out the Castle...hahaaaa

No new posts 10-01-2008 22:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I'm sure there are more than just whips in those dungeons! I mean, we already know about the handcuffs...

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 11-01-2008 00:16 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, we are all learning about Amy's even darker side.

No new posts 11-01-2008 00:19 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: