Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hi Zero Shift
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hi Zero Shift
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Hi Zero Shift Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome to Gatch.

Home of all things crazy and Gatchaman related.

(The members being the crazy section).

There is lots to see and do and with debates on all sorts of topics, challenges and reviews you will soon be as crazy as the rest of us

No new posts 13-05-2004 07:06 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes hello!

Groupwave

Introduce yourself!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 13-05-2004 10:50 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Woohoo! Welcome, Zero, welcome! Animeparty

No new posts 13-05-2004 14:48 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

lyon winces. maybe its the overabundance of emoticons, or perhaps that its too damned early in the morning .. or maybe even that she hasn't gotten through her second cup of coffee yet. but the fact remains that she doesn't seem pleased to read this thread.

can't we just skip the pleasantries and jump right to the plasma rifles?

No new posts 13-05-2004 14:50 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Sorry Lyon. *grins and hands Lyon a cup of coffee*

Well, Zero, I wouldn't ordinarily do this so early, but what Lyon wants, Lyon gets. So-o, you'd better....RUN!

Bfg3000

No new posts 13-05-2004 15:01 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Coffee, Smoffee.

What the girl needs is a hot cup of catnip tea.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 13-05-2004 15:05 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Scrumpy! Rots a hole in your stoummik!

No new posts 13-05-2004 15:17 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Drive

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-05-2004

spacer

*wanders in casually looking for a pet*

Nope. None here. Not unless I count a pet Lyon *grin*

No new posts 13-05-2004 15:24 Drive is offline Send an Email to Drive Search for Posts by Drive Add Drive to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

Pet Tengu?

Unhousetrained, unhygenic, antosocial??

Writes antisocial fics?

Drops feathers?

Is generally unspeakable???

No new posts 13-05-2004 19:08 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Risk of psittacosis too?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 13-05-2004 19:26 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

I just added a new pet...the snake

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 13-05-2004 21:03 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

spacer

Psitacosis too

and noisy

and bites

No new posts 13-05-2004 22:08 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
SJ SJ is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 30-04-2004

spacer

Pet?

*shakes head with her usual blonde 'it went over my head' thing*

Zero, bienvennue mon ami!!

SJ

No new posts 13-05-2004 22:56 SJ is offline Send an Email to SJ Search for Posts by SJ Add SJ to your Buddy List
Zero Shift Zero Shift is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-05-2004

spacer

Hey, hey, thanks for the welcomes. I've actually known of this board for a long while, just never really visited and posted. Wanted another board to chit chat on about games, movies and anime, so I decided I'd finally give it a chance. And here I am.

You got to lose to know how to win

No new posts 14-05-2004 00:21 Zero Shift is offline Send an Email to Zero Shift Search for Posts by Zero Shift Add Zero Shift to your Buddy List Add Zero Shift to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ChthonianGod
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Drive
*wanders in casually looking for a pet*

Nope. None here. Not unless I count a pet Lyon *grin*

lyon growls, but there's a definite twitching of lips that doesn't seem quite appropriate

not your pet!

nyuh uh, not me! am FREE lyon! unrestrained and unfettered .. free as small birdie flitting in trees, avoiding all pitfalls and wind warnings and large flying things trying to eat me.

and i pack a mean plasma rifle, just in case.

No new posts 14-05-2004 01:25 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

TSk tsk

Bad Drive.

You know our Lyon is free, so she can right and draw all those wonderful things for us.

If your not careful Drive you will get punished.

No new posts 14-05-2004 18:51 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Should we inform Ninja-Sam of the fact that Lyon isn't a pet?

Or would that be stirring up trouble?

Anonymous

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 15-05-2004 01:16 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
ninja-sam ninja-sam is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-05-2004

spacer

quote:
Should we inform Ninja-Sam of the fact that Lyon isn't a pet?

Or would that be stirring up trouble?

Anonymous

Umm...huh? Taking my name in vain, and I wasn't even here?

Scratches head.

No new posts 20-05-2004 23:22 ninja-sam is offline Send an Email to ninja-sam Homepage of ninja-sam Search for Posts by ninja-sam Add ninja-sam to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

taking your name in vain, making idols of you, coveting and envying you, I think possibly breaking most of the ten commandments..

Wink2

No new posts 30-05-2004 16:20 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: