Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » Springie is in the Air
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Springie is in the Air
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Springie is in the Air Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This fic was written for my good friend, Springie. PWP, for Ken and Jun 'shippers only!

Excerpt

'My friend, Melissa, gave me her ticket for the ship.' Jun explained, turning that brilliant smile toward the Eagle. 'She didn't want to use it, and I wasn't having the best time on the beach. She thought the change of scenery might do me good."

"Why weren't you having a good time?" Ken asked.

"I missed you." Jun said simply.

She held her breath. How could she have been so forward? But something inside told her that it was now or never. There were no excuses between them anymore. Galactor wasn"t a threat, and there were no demands at the Snack, or with Kens air delivery business, to distract them.

If Ken wasn't interested in her now, when would he ever be? This was her one chance to snag the Eagle, and the Swan was determined to catch her prey.

Warning: This fic contains mature sexual situaions and mild language.

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 22.19 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

No new posts 20-05-2007 00:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: