Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » The Bird Who Stole Christmas
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Bird Who Stole Christmas
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
The Bird Who Stole Christmas Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This fic was co-written with Springie.

Jun decides to cook the Christmas turkey... with surprising results! Apologies to Dr. Seuss and the makers of A Christmas Story the movie.

Excerpt

"Joe!" he called, beckoning to his second-in-command, "Come say hello to Granny Nambu!"

The look Joe threw at Ken would have made a dozen Galactor agents run screaming in fear. But the Eagle just grinned.

"Hi, Granny." Joe muttered. He gave her as quick a peck as possible, holding his breath as he got close to her. He hated the smell of mothballs.

"Little Joey!" exclaimed Granny, in delight. "How wonderful to see you!"

Granny grabbed the Condor around the neck and held him in an iron grip, oblivious to his flailing attempts to get free.

"My, youre such a big boy now! Why I remember when you used to run around my house without a stitch on. You were such a naughty boy... but you had such a cute, little tushie!"

With that she pinched Joe's bottom.

Warning: This fic contains mild swearing and sexual language.

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 145.81 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

No new posts 20-05-2007 00:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: