Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » Tough to Swallow
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tough to Swallow
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Tough to Swallow Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

What is Keyop really thinking, behind all of his burbles?

Excerpt

"Don't worry, Keyop. he said, ruffling my hair, "You'll fit right in. You'll see."

I offered a woeful smile. My father, while a brilliant, and well-intentioned, man, really didn't know me very well. He wasn't my real father. I wasn't even sure who my real father was. I was conceived in a Petri dish, in my father's laboratory: some kind of experiment to create a 'genetically perfect' human.

What they got was far from perfect. But my father didn't realize that. He had things to do, jobs to perform, and demands on his time because of his position as Chief of Galaxy Security for the Federation of Planets.

Even though I hadn't seen him much, I loved my father. But he had no idea who I really was. He thought I was some kind of sweet, innocent boy, who looked at life through rose-colored glasses.

He couldn't have been further from the truth.

Warning: This fic contains swearing and offensive language.

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 122.36 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

No new posts 19-05-2007 23:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: