Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » After Gatch/BOTP
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page After Gatch/BOTP
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
After Gatch/BOTP Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was wondering how many of you did the same thing that I did? I found myself having such withdrawls (jr high can be such a bad time) that I searched all over the tv/radio/movies to find any form of the actors voices from BOTP. I listened to American Top 40 at least 3 times a week to hear "Marks" voice. I even sent away two letters before I received an autograph picture of Casey. I had to be one of the stangest long distance dedications that he ever had. Also I found myself watching more cartoons to hear his and Janets voice. Along with watching at least 2-3 shows with Ronnie Shell in them and ones with Alan Young. I did find a few things with Keye Luke so that was cool.
Just curious to see if I was a part of the BOTP norm group or if I'm even more of a freak then I could have hoped for.
Till then I'll quote a person from above "Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars" Take care all!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 05-04-2006 23:20 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorry about the typo above Shithappens

No new posts 05-04-2006 23:22 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Blah

typo's are no big thing here hehehe.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 05-04-2006 23:43 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

No, but I did write a long letter to Cartoon Network when they took G-Force off. I begged, pleaded, offered my soul, anything to get it back on. I failed. Greyvsgreen

No new posts 06-04-2006 01:02 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer

I didnt. I merely thought `well, i wont see the likes of that again` and got on with life.

But forever after seeing someone in a numbered T shirt brought a smile to my face...

...And was i pleased when in my early teens I got one of my very own....

Now its come back to haunt me (for some odd reason one of the first things I searched for online back in 1997...)

Im now old and shameless(and living on my own) enough to indulge in my hobbies with impunity.

No new posts 06-04-2006 06:55 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
RE: After Gatch/BOTP Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
I was wondering how many of you did the same thing that I did? I found myself having such withdrawls (jr high can be such a bad time) that I searched all over the tv/radio/movies to find any form of the actors voices from BOTP. I listened to American Top 40 at least 3 times a week to hear "Marks" voice. I even sent away two letters before I received an autograph picture of Casey. I had to be one of the stangest long distance dedications that he ever had. Also I found myself watching more cartoons to hear his and Janets voice. Along with watching at least 2-3 shows with Ronnie Shell in them and ones with Alan Young. I did find a few things with Keye Luke so that was cool.
Just curious to see if I was a p

Tyupoart of the BOTP norm group or if I'm even more of a freak then I could have hoped for.
Till then I'll quote a person from above "Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars" Take care all!

Typo, what type. Specs

No new posts 06-04-2006 11:27 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

To be honest I watched more cartoons and wrote.

No new posts 06-04-2006 16:34 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I missed it horribly and kept on thinking it would come back. And a few years later it was shown for a very few episodes (possibly 2) before being pulled again. Now I know that the reason it was probably pulled that time (in the early-mid 80s) was due to contractual issues to do with G-Force being made.

It stayed in my head though, although after a few years it was in an extraordinarily mutated form. I recall that when I first watched G-Force, I was convinced that they'd actually chopped the episodes up and made completely different stories - I was quite confused and my memory had played all kinds of tricks on me.

Ah, I believe I should use a smiley at this point.

Crazynoel Party2 Those are cute.

And Sailoruranus

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 06-04-2006 16:53 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Elvin Ruler
No, but I did write a long letter to Cartoon Network when they took G-Force off.

I did the same thing with TBS. I tried a few letters and even asked to have a personnal copy sent to my house so I wouldn't mess up their line up. Of course that didn't work and as a kid I wasn't quite sure why. Now I know!

No new posts 06-04-2006 20:19 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
RE: After Gatch/BOTP Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Typo, what type.

The one where I'm the stangest instead of strangestOops

No new posts 06-04-2006 20:22 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Freaksign

I know. I was so upset that they didn't even write back. Didn't they know what common courtesy was? *rolls eyes* Such a clueless little kid I was.

No new posts 06-04-2006 20:39 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I know the feeling all so well. I was on cloud nine when I received my autograph picture. It had to be strange for my friends to see an 8x10 of a radio legend. Oh well I'm still happy with it! Bonkers2

No new posts 07-04-2006 00:45 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Baaa

Thought I would just join in hehe. Oh and fixed some quotes for gg

No new posts 07-04-2006 16:30 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks Cep!

No new posts 07-04-2006 20:59 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Tank

Cep to the rescue!

No new posts 07-04-2006 21:02 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yep leave it to Cep Magic

No new posts 07-04-2006 21:15 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

CEP is certainly a Knight always looking after us and working Magic to keep things in order

No new posts 08-04-2006 08:22 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Typo, what type.

The one where I'm the stangest instead of strangestOops

I am partially sighted but still, I thought I was good at reading as I love reading. My god I am going blind. Overload

At least you can't mis-spell the smileys. Hoepfully.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 08-04-2006 at 11:05.
No new posts 08-04-2006 11:04 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Disturbed I try my best

No new posts 08-04-2006 14:02 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Devil1

No new posts 08-04-2006 14:09 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: