Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Keep Digging Your Hole
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Keep Digging Your Hole
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer
Keep Digging Your Hole Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Of course it doesn't take me long to find something to bitch about.

Hands (moron) "President" Bush a shovel. Just keep digging you stupid son of a bitch.

I am so angry right now after watching Bush's little Q & A session.

Can you possibly lie any more about the war you have caused and your reasons behind it? Do you honestly think the American people are so stupid they believe what you say? You can't think of anything you've done wrong. You don't think you've been a bad communicator. You don't regret anything you might have done. You even come right out and say that one of the questions that was asked wasn't written down for you in advance so you could think of an answer. But hopefully you did one thing tonight. Hopefully you proved to the American people beyond a doubt (as the rest of the world already knows it) that you are an arrogant ass who needs to be thrown out of office.

No new posts 14-04-2004 03:02 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hmm...apparently I missed an interesting session when I chose a recorded episode of Stargate SG-1 over it. Drat. Otherwise, I'm sure that I could come up with something besides "He's trying to save his tail before election" as an excuse. Meh. I'm tired of it all. I always get tired of everybody in office and those aspiring to be in offie around election time. Something about all the pointing fingers and the "I can't do anything wrong" game they seem to play. Anyways, no real opinion right now. May try to find a transcript later in order to form one. Blah. I'm not stupid...I think everyone in politics lies. I just wish I could decide which issues were more important than the other so that I could decide on whom to vote for. I like a lot of what Bush has done outside of the major political issues. I don't know Kerry worth beans. No president is perfect. Heck, the media often finds something about some dead president and loves to prove that, oh sure he was popular, but look at what he did. On the other hand, I see that some people are unpopular because they're doing the *right* thing. I dunno...thinking that I really need to start planning this whole "conquer the world" thing.

Anyways, too tired to write anything more coherent than that...which wasn't all that coherent, but whatever...blah...I'll write a more proper response later.

*falls asleep on desk*

No new posts 14-04-2004 03:41 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Whatever happened to politicial candidates making themselves popular by kissing babies? Although that would probably get the wrong kind of publicity these days Wink

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 14-04-2004 05:39 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't know, for whatever reason it seems that they just jump right in to the mud-slinging. I can't stand it. It makes me want to kill all of them and try again with a new set. Hmmm....perhaps not such a bad idea? Tongue

Course, you're right, nowadays they'd just get themselves called child molesters rather than getting any good out of kissing babies. Too bad, aside from the chance of a cold, it's really much safer. ^_^

No new posts 14-04-2004 16:12 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I'd always be hoping they'd be kissing a baby with reflux trouble - the politicians would be on blooper shows for years longer than their policies would ever last. Big Grin

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 14-04-2004 18:25 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

I have no time for babies...or politicians for that matter.

"Havent you had any yet?" some people say

Politicians or babies??

No new posts 14-04-2004 18:34 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

What a decision! I mean, honestly, if I had to choose between having a politician or a baby, I don't know which I'd choose.

I've babysat kids with reflux problems. Fortunately, I'm the type of person who always wears old clothes when watching kids. Course, the politicians wear nice, expensive suits. Get 'em babies! Puke4 Heh heh. Big Grin

No new posts 14-04-2004 20:30 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: