Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Comics & Manga » BotP Comics
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BotP Comics
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
BotP Comics Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Perhaps somebody can help me out here

Just how many issues (including the mini-series - "Mark", "Jason" and "Princess") were actually put out?

I can't find anywhere that has a full list, or total numbers (even the Top Cow site)

It's just that I've started to collect them (long story about why it's taken so long) and I'd love to know what I 'm missing.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 19-02-2006 08:43 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Mark and Jason were both one shots.
There was the BOTP/Witchblade crossover.
Then there was BOTP/Thundercats, and Thundercats/BOTP, both one shots.
Princess was, I think, a 6 part series.
BOTP had 12 issues plus a double sized issue after that, called BOTP Manga.
Plus, the original Gold Key botp comics from the 70s got reissued in a trade paperback.

There were other things too like the alex ross botp artbook that featured the art he did for the comic book covers.

And then there are all the variants as well. Like issue #1 had 4 different covers, and then there was a black and white version as well with the script at the back. I think there were at least 2 other variant covers on other issues.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 19-02-2006 09:24 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The first issue had 6 different covers (I think, can't find 'em all in my pig pen of a bedroom), including a holographic one, and there was also a 1/2 issue that was autographed with some background info on their training as kids. Also released was a technical manual about their vehicles.

No new posts 21-02-2006 18:16 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

On the comics where it's BOTP/Thundercats are the two interacting or is there two separate comics in the same book? Also is it the same for videos like that??? So new to too many things. So don't feel so bad Megan because I've never actually seen one, just read what everyone has posted about them.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 14-04-2006 16:17 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Whoo Hoo!! A new title.

No new posts 14-04-2006 16:17 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well I now have most of the comics that have been pointed out. I wasn't totally expecting the ending to the 12 part series (still waiting to get my Mark & Jason solos to find out more). I did like the ending , have never thought about doing something like that. Could give me lots of fun stuff!!!

No new posts 18-05-2006 20:13 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

It's even worse, because the entire storyline was meant to be 18 issues, so the last 6 that were never published show us the conclusion.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 19-05-2006 21:40 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

But they advertised the 12th issue as being the last issue. Which, considering it read more like a cliffhanger for the next comic to take over, wasn't too smart.

No new posts 19-05-2006 21:54 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I would love to see the final 6 comics. It kinda reminds me of the Star Wars saga.

No new posts 20-05-2006 02:47 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

They considered doing them last fall, I think (I know it was some time), but there wasn't enough interest.

Ah, the Star Wars saga. I was so disappointed with Episode One. Episode Two was better, but still didn't compare (in my opinion) to the original trilogy. I still haven't seen the third one. My main problem is contradictions between the two sets. But, Lucasfilms is FINALLY releasing the originals (as in NO alterations--Hans shoots first, lightsabers remain the same, etc) on dvd. I knew it was a good idea to hold out from the last "original, but altered" dvd set. Muahahahaha! So it turns out that even if I don't like the new movies, Lucas still owns my soul. Good to know.

No new posts 21-05-2006 19:48 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

The third of the new trilogy was the best of them, to my way of thinking. It had the "feel" of the original Star Wars and was just a really good story.

You'd enjoy it, Elvin. (speaking as a die-hard Star Wars fan)

No new posts 21-05-2006 20:11 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

The third one definatly was the best of the last three movies. Had me sitting on the edge of my seat and acting as if it was the whole love story deal from Return of the Jedi. I just love heightened emotions in movies like that!!!!
Another Star Wars fan!!!

No new posts 22-05-2006 20:27 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Question, to you of the "original original"

I remember a very early scene where Luke, stuck on Tattoine, is talking to a friend who is heading off to join the Rebellion. And then later, when Luke has finally joined the Rebellion himself, he sees his friend shot and calls out his name. Rather poignent pair of bookends.

So, do those scenes exist, or were they from my imagination?

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 23-05-2006 17:04 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

The scenes were in the novel, but were cut from the movie.

The friend was Wedge Antilles.

No new posts 23-05-2006 20:17 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks Megs. I didn't know that one. Have you heard the tape of the one lost movie to Star Wars saga called Rebel Mission to Orb Mantel??? A copy was givin to me many years ago by a friend in school. If your interested I will look it up for you.

No new posts 23-05-2006 23:24 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Although those scenes do appear in the special edition of starwars.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 24-05-2006 01:21 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatch72 gatch72 is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-07-2004

spacer

I know we can download the botp comics...does anyone have scans of the princess series.
thankx

No new posts 13-07-2006 02:43 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Where can I download the BOTP comics Gatch72?

No new posts 13-07-2006 18:10 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatch72 gatch72 is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-07-2004

spacer

its been awhile since i have dont them...
i think it was here
http://www.zcultfm.com/

just do a search

good luck

No new posts 13-07-2006 18:19 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Thanks, will look at it thoroughly over the weekend.

No new posts 13-07-2006 18:42 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: