Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Too much stuff....
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Too much stuff....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Too much stuff.... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Me and the child are going on holiday for a week by ourselves in just over a week's time. While we're away, my husband will be rearranging the house so that the squidgy 6 year old can have the 2nd biggest bedroom instead of the tiny 6-foot-square room she currently occupies.

The 2nd bedroom currently contains most of the household computers, my spouse's aeroplane and circuitry and linux geek stuff, and my Gatch collection.

I've just been moving the Gatch collection out. The bulk of it (some already got moved out to the shed) is sitting by the side of me under and around our 6-seater dining table. The reason it's around as well as under is that there is simply too much stuff to fit. That's not accounting for the boxes out in the shed and the odds and bits left upstairs that I'll do tomorrow.

I've had so much fun collecting the stuff, and I've never had to move it before, that I just hadn't noticed how much there actually is. I'm trying desperately hard not to think about how much it must all have cost me.

Now I have to work out where on earth it's all going to go after the bedrooms have been changed around. I wonder if I can fit it in my wardrobe? Do I really need to save some room for clothes? Some of my videos can go, and I'll probably advertise those on here when I've sorted them out. I'm still sweltering from the effort of crawling under desks and packing and lifting and so on, and it's not even a warm day...

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 26-07-2005 20:23 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: