Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » DVDs
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DVDs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
DVDs Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So I recently updated to the BluRays and to free up limited space, I'm giving away my Gatch DVDs.

I have everything, including the OAVs, except for Volumes 13 & 14. Everything is box sets except for 7 & 8 and 11 & 12.

They are all USA region DVDs.

I only ask two things anyone who wants one or all pick up or pay mailing costs and I will not break up box sets. However, anyone close to SF Bay Area who wants to pick up, I will meet halfway up to two hours.

First come, first served.

No new posts 01-12-2017 22:07 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've got someone who wants to pick them up next week. Will keep you updated.

No new posts 02-12-2017 01:27 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Awesome. Smile

No new posts 02-12-2017 02:16 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: