Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Infini-T Force Episode 3, up and running!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force Episode 3, up and running!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
Infini-T Force Episode 3, up and running! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all,

The third Infini-T Force episode, "Intelligent Fury" is now streaming at both Viz and Tubi TV, Here are links for both, along with their synopses. Enjoy!

Viz Link:
https://www.viz.com/watch/streaming/media/infini-t-force-episode-3/9917/sub

"Having learned Damian’s true identity, Takeshi transforms into Polimar to thwart unusually familiar attacks from his formerly cordial ex-client’s grotesque alter ego. Can Polimar keep up? Or will a grand display overwhelm the team and the ward of Shibuya?"

Tubi TV:
http://tubitv.com/tv-shows/391406/s01_e03_intelligent_fury

"Emi Kaido's penchant for peril drags her into a life-and-death battle involving four mysterious heroes and an enigmatic object known as the 'Case.' Come back every week for a new episode!"

What are your reactions to the series so far?

Best,

The Other Jason

www.battleoftheplanets.info

No new posts 11-10-2017 16:27 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Watched #3. Let's see if I can comment without being spoiler-y.

I'm enjoying aspects of it. Ken has his no-nonsense, overly focused personality even if he doesn't look quite right. He also gets cool action scenes. Smile I'm quite liking Takeshi/Polymar, so who knows, maybe I'll go watch that original show if I can find a way to fit it into my copious free time. Tongue So far, to me, Casshan and Tekkaman are pretty flat, along with Emi. That's part of her character design, though.

The villains are somewhat interesting. Like the heroes, I need to learn more about them to know whether I like them. We're certainly getting more information about some.

The 3-D animation looks too video game at times. It doesn't leave the kind of room for subtle expressions that actual animation does. Overall, though, I'm finding things to enjoy about each episode, and will keep watching. Smile

No new posts 11-10-2017 20:32 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've watched episodes 1 and 2, and now 3 (thanks for the link, Jason). I'm enjoying the series and plan now to watch it all for sure. Ken's different look took me a bit of getting used to, but the way he speaks and acts (so much about duty and old-school heroism) feels true to Ken for me, and being not-so-young myself, I can relate to how he's coming off as a bit of a "Gramps" to Takeshi and Emi (and getting teased for it -heh). It rang very true that he was the one who knew where to find Emi at the moment when they realized she was gone -she's been given unique power and responsibility, "chosen," and I think he understands how that feels...

I also liked Casshan telling Takeshi that pain is a frustrating reminder of one's limitations yet also a reminder that you're alive -the start of some interesting insight into how he sees humanity from an outsider's perspective.

Joji is still come off to me as something of a junior Dr. Nambu, though maybe it's just the glasses. :-)

Takeshi, with his belief in the importance of friendship uniting people, not isolation, seems like the emotional center of the plot, at least for now. He looked cute all bandaged up too -and I swear, wasn't there an episode in Gatchaman II where Ken crashes somewhere and ends up bandaged exactly the same way?

I'd like to see some more about Z, and especially more of his backstory as it relates to Emi -hopefully that's coming soon.

No new posts 12-10-2017 05:40 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

My wife and i had the opportunity to see the episodes through #6 last night. You'll be glad to know that, yes, they are all very good. Episode #4 focuses on both Joji and Belle Lynn, and episode #5 focuses on Tetsuya and Raja Kaan, giving background to all four characters. Episode #6 has the return of Damien Gray and a battle with Ken, who is unable to transform to Bird Style. There are many good moments throughout each episode, with one of the best coming right at the beginning of episode #5 (The entire audience at the screening busted up over it). The bit about the various characters cooking meals becomes a running gag throughout the episodes. As you probably already noticed, each episode ends with a small tag that leads into the next episode, and the tag on episode #6 suggests Z having a greater presence in episode #7, with a back-up crew that should prove interesting. I don't want to say too much and spoil things for people, but keep watching, I think you'll enjoy where the series is going!

James

No new posts 14-10-2017 00:10 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Lucky, James! Thanks for sharing. Smile

No new posts 14-10-2017 21:10 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Thanks for the news about upcoming episodes, James.

I just watched episode 4, and it does supply some insight into what makes Joji tick. He sure is serious about not wanting to see anyone die if he can help it. And I wouldn't have thought him the one to attract the bad girls. It must be those sexy scars. Smirk

I'm still liking Ken/"Gramps" and the way he's trying to get through to Emi, albeit in a heavy-handed way. What is her problem, anyway? I'm guessing it's got a lot to do with Z -hoping for more on that...

And I think the episode was worth watching just for Ken's Halloween costume. Laugh2

No new posts 18-10-2017 02:09 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Katblu42 Katblu42 is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-10-2016

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88

Takeshi, with his belief in the importance of friendship uniting people, not isolation, seems like the emotional center of the plot, at least for now. He looked cute all bandaged up too -and I swear, wasn't there an episode in Gatchaman II where Ken crashes somewhere and ends up bandaged exactly the same way?

I've been thinking about this (probably too much!) and I think that's the way Ken bandages Sabu in episode 52.

No new posts 28-10-2017 09:03 Katblu42 is offline Send an Email to Katblu42 Search for Posts by Katblu42 Add Katblu42 to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: