Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » New Infini-T Force Promotional Video
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Infini-T Force Promotional Video
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
New Infini-T Force Promotional Video Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

A new promotional video for Infini-T Force has been released, giving us a look at all the heroes in both their uniforms as well as their civilian clothes. You can see it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFwaCywIHUM

To accompany the release of the video, the Infini-T Force website included a description of the series. One thing you should know is that the kanji used for Emi's name means "smile" in Japanese.

"The heroine is a young girl, Emi (CV/Ai Kayano), who, contrary to the name given to her by her parents, is a girl who has forgotten how to smile, and has closed off her heart. For Emi, the story begins when, one day, she is entrusted with the strongest weapon, "case." To regain Emi's smile, as well as to protect the world from "Z," who is after the "case" to destroy the world, the Tatsunoko Legends stand up.

Will it be possible to save the heart of Emi, who is the holder of the "case?" Please look forward to the success of the Tatsunoko Legends, who appear in new clothes as well!"

They also announced that the main theme song will be “To be continued…,” sung by the group named Flumpool. This theme will be used for both the TV series and the Infini-T Force movie that is coming in February, and can be heard playing in the background of the new video. When the song was announced, the band’s lead singer, Ryuta Yamamura, had this to say:

"Thank you for letting us write the theme song of "Infini-T Force" at this time.
I wrote it with "infinity" as the theme.
Life may be limited, but I like to think there are infinite possibilities.
However, as people try to do their best, this is a world where there are many setbacks and disappointments.
For someone who has something for which they have not yet given up, I believe that this production will urge them to "continue."

Enjoy the new video, and there's more to come soon!

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 07-09-2017 at 03:26.
No new posts 07-09-2017 03:25 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hola James,

This is awesome! I hope we will have the chance to enjoy it in English (it would be too much to ask for it in Spanish)

Any idea if the producer will have any America release?

Thank you so much for sharing!

Condor

No new posts 10-09-2017 09:46 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

As of now, no one has announced obtaining the rights to release the series on home video in America. However, that usually doesn't happen until a series is on the air, or immediately before.

Before (Or concurrently to) that happening, we should be hearing about a legal streaming service that will be carrying the series, with English subtitles, as it airs in Japan. Those deals are always finalized last minute, but with just over three weeks before the broadcast premiere, it's getting to be last minute enough!

These services can take several different forms. Crunchyroll and Funimation are the largest, and they offer their paid subscribers access to the latest episodes of the series they carry literally as they are being broadcast in Japan. For people without paid subscriptions, these episodes become free to view a week later, after the next episode has aired.

Services like Amazon Prime or Hulu offer the same type of simulcasting of episodes as Crunchyroll and Funimation, but you must be a paid subscriber to watch any of their material, even after the next episodes have aired.

Netflix is another pay-to-watch service, but doesn't offer simulcasts. Instead, they wait until the series has finished airing in Japan, then release the entire series all at once, aiming for the binge watching crowd.

I'm sure there are others I've forgotten, but as of right now, these are the major players in the anime streaming service game. I'm hoping that Crunchyroll or Funimation get Infini-T Force, so people can see it without being forced to subscribe to a particular service.

A major caveat regarding these services are that they only cover the United States, and possibly Canada. For people in other parts of the world, you will need to check the streaming services with anime options in your area to see if they will be carrying the series. This lack of international coverage has led to a number of groups that provide free, but definitely not legal, torrent streams of the shows, copied from the legal services within hours of their being released. Sites like nyaa.si and anidex.info can provide links to some of these, if you are otherwise shut out from viewing the series and wish to use them.

Those same sites also offer links to torrents of those shows with subtitles in languages other than English, either taken from legal streaming services in those regions or created by fans in non-English speaking countries who have translated the English subtitles into their native language for their fellow fans to watch. If Infini-T Force is not legally streaming in any Spanish-speaking countries, or if those legal streaming services are not available where you live, this may be your best option to view the series with Spanish language subtitles.

Let me be clear that I am not trying to encouraging people to use the illegal torrent options. I'd highly recommend using a legal, licensed service to view the series. I'm only mentioning the other options to give a more complete answer.

James

No new posts 10-09-2017 20:54 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Thanks for the info, James. Smile

Are all of the heros completely unrecognizable in their civilian appearances? :/ Or are we Gatch fans just special?

No new posts 10-09-2017 22:27 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
Are all of the heros completely unrecognizable in their civilian appearances? :/ Or are we Gatch fans just special?

I posted images of the other characters for comparison in this thread:

http://gatchamania.net/thread.php?threadid=5463&sid=

As I noted there, people make complaints regarding the civilian versions of the characters when the OAVs were released back in 1994. Heck, the earliest organized Battle of the Planets fans were complaining about the Gatchaman II civilian clothes back when we first saw them in 1979! So, criticizing any sort of redesigning is a very old tradition.

James

No new posts 10-09-2017 22:47 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
Are all of the heroes completely unrecognizable in their civilian appearances? :/ Or are we Gatch fans just special?

Having looked at the website and the thread James posted, I suspect Ken got off lightly, albeit it appears he has undergone brain surgery to remove his ability to accessorise effectively, poor lamb.

No new posts 14-09-2017 13:32 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan

As I noted there, people make complaints regarding the civilian versions of the characters when the OAVs were released back in 1994. Heck, the earliest organized Battle of the Planets fans were complaining about the Gatchaman II civilian clothes back when we first saw them in 1979! So, criticizing any sort of redesigning is a very old tradition.

James

I responded to the images in another thread. I'm sure people did complain. Smile However, to me, at least the characters are recognizable and got a change of clothes, LOL. I liked that in the later series you'd sometimes see them in entirely different clothing from their civilian uniforms!

No new posts 15-09-2017 21:47 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyGhostOwl

Having looked at the website and the thread James posted, I suspect Ken got off lightly, albeit it appears he has undergone brain surgery to remove his ability to accessorise effectively, poor lamb.

Hehe. I totally get that they had to make enough changes so that the characters didn't all basically look like Ken, but it would have been nice if Ken was even a little bit himself.

No new posts 15-09-2017 21:48 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: