Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » You know... that guy.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page You know... that guy.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
Question You know... that guy. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

What was the name of the scientist who defected and built the spider mecha with the sparkly sky spider-web and tried to use patch-cam to photograph the SNT?

In BotP he was "Dr Strecker" (and he was voiced by Alan Young which was just creepy) but damned if I can remember his name from Gatch. A google search returns "Doctor Demon," but somehow that just doesn't sound right.

Anyone?

No new posts 12-05-2017 01:31 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yup, Dr Demon is correct, according to the episode reviews on GFF.

No new posts 12-05-2017 07:09 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: