Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » News For Infini-T Force
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page News For Infini-T Force
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
News For Infini-T Force Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Nippon Television has launched their website for the "Full 3DCG" Infini-T Force TV series, and with it, they've given us some information.

http://www.infini-tforce.com/

The biggest news is that the series will be starting in October of this year, airing on Nippon TV, of course.

The site, which is little more than a front page with the Infini-T Force promotional image at this point, also lists some voice cast and staff information. At this point, the only cast member announced is that of Gatchaman/Ken Washio. He will be played by Tomozaku Seki, a veteran with 24 years in the voice acting business.

On the production side, the Chief Director is Kiyotaka Suzuki, the Series Composition is by Toshiya Ono, the Suit and Mechanical Designs are by Koji Nakakita, Character Establishment is by Ito Ogure (Who is better known by his pen name, "Oh! Great"), and the Hero Design Establishment is by Keiichi Saito.

We will likely get more news when the Anime Japan trade show is held in Tokyo in late March.

James

No new posts 01-03-2017 03:50 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wave1 so glad to hear that this project is moving forward! Thanks for the information, James!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-03-2017 18:58 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Curious to see where they'll take it and if more of the characters from each of the shows will show up.

No new posts 02-03-2017 04:13 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

This show sounds interesting. I know very little about it, barely heard of it to be honest. Is there any story outlines relating to it?

No new posts 02-03-2017 09:38 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

The Infini-T Force website updated with some comments regarding the series from the main staff. Here's what they had to say:

Gatchaman (G-1)/Ken Washio: Tomozaku Seki
I’m Tomozaku Seki, who will serve in the role as Ken Washio.
When I was small, I often watched "Science Ninja Team Gatchaman." It was striking for my generation, filled with wonderfully cool dialogue. Before now, "Gatchaman" has been remade several times. Every time, I lost out in the audition, which was a bitter experience. However, this time! Finally!! At last!!! Congratulations!!!! I get to perform as "Gatchaman." I will do my best! I did it~! I’m so happy!! Bird Go!!!

Tatsunoko Production President: Yuzo Kuwabara
We of Tatsunoko Production have been thinking about the meaning of creating this work in this era and have been preparing for it. In Octrober of 2017, at the time we are celebrating the 55th anniversary of our founding, this "Infini-T Force" will be sent into the world. Please look forward to it.

Chief Dirctor: Kiyotaka Suzuki
With this being the 55th Anniversary and a full 3DCG production, there is a challenge from Tatsunoko to keep coming up with new forms of visual expression. Even though this is my first time as a Chief Director, and I’ll make some mistakes, the staff and I are working eagerly on this production. Please look forward to it.

Series Composition: Toshiya Ono
The heroes of legend gathering on one world. I am please that I have been able to participate in such a wonderful story, and am thrilled that it is just now starting to move forward. Who are they supposed to fight this time, and what should be saved? What is the infinite power that they have? Please pay attention to their surroundings!

Suits & Mechanic Design: Koji Nakakita
In this work, in contrast to Gatchaman Crowds, where we had been asked to revise the image, this one is a crossover that spans multiple Tatsunoko Hero productions. Everyone who has seen them has agreed that I have arranged not to damage the original character image as much as possible. Will you tell me if I’ve carried out that plan well?

Character Establishment: Ito Ogure
When I was a child, I was told that the day would come when I would be involved in the animation that I was watching every week. What an amazing feeling. Here’s a shout out to the return of the heroes who’ve only grown a little bit older!

The site also announced that there will be an Infini-T Force "Talk Event" in the Nippon Television booth during Anime Japan, which will be in Tokyo on March 25th and 26th. The event will feature actor Tomozaki Seki and Chief Director Kiyotaka Suzuki. I doubt that we'll get too many details about the series at this early date, but hopefully we'll get something! Perhaps they'll give us a new teaser video we can enjoy...

Anyway, I just wanted to keep you up to date.

James

No new posts 12-03-2017 22:54 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
This show sounds interesting. I know very little about it, barely heard of it to be honest. Is there any story outlines relating to it?

There are two earlier threads about Infini-T Force on this site that will give you some further info. The first is on the Infini-T Force manga, which can be found here:

http://gatchamania.net/thread.php?threadid=5041&sid=

The second one is on the initial announcement for the Infini-T Force TV series, which came nearly a year ago:

http://gatchamania.net/thread.php?threadid=5069&sid=

In those, you'll find a brief description of the story of the manga. The TV series is supposed to have a different storyline, but what that story will be has not been announced yet. Check further down in both of those threads, and you'll find links to a pair of short promotional videos, one for the manga and one for the TV series. It's well worth taking a look at them both!

I hope this helps!

James

No new posts 12-03-2017 23:05 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Its looking good. I'm more interested in this series than crowds. I'm wondering if the Condor gets a look in... Smile

No new posts 13-03-2017 00:22 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

It's good to see that the actor voicing Ken is a fan!

No new posts 14-03-2017 13:14 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Pretty cool, James! Thank you for the info! Smile

No new posts 14-03-2017 16:20 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

My only complaint on the visuals is that Ken in civilian mode doesn't really look like the original Ken, but I've got an otherwise open mind on this one. Smile (I got the first manga.) I have the feeling that maybe he's supposed to be the "big brother" to the others? Maybe that would explain why he has an older look.

No new posts 15-03-2017 20:41 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

A small bit of Infini-T Force news came from Nippon TV today. The network announced that they will be starting "AnichU," a 1 hour block of anime airing during the late night hours (Which generally means sometime after midnight). This block will be starting in July, with a series named "Nana Maru San Batsu." Come October, this series will be replaced by the premiere of "Infini-T Force."

This news tells us a couple of things. By airing the series in late night hours, it indicates that the series will be aimed at an older audience (High school and above), not kids. This is the same kind of time period that Gatchaman Crowds originally aired, as an example of the type of stories that air in those hours.

Judging by the run of "Nana Maru San Batsu," starting in July and ending for "Infini-T Force" in October, in appears that NTV will be following the typical late night anime pattern of 12~15 episode runs. We should probably expect "Infini-T Force" to have a similar duration.

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
My only complaint on the visuals is that Ken in civilian mode doesn't really look like the original Ken, but I've got an otherwise open mind on this one. :) (I got the first manga.) I have the feeling that maybe he's supposed to be the "big brother" to the others? Maybe that would explain why he has an older look.

If you were familiar with the characters from "Casshan," "Hurricane Polymer," and "Tekkaman," you'd likely feel similarly about the new civilian looks for those characters as well. Of course, we don't know that the anime "Infini-T Force" versions of these characters will look the same as their manga 'Infini-T Force" counterparts. We'll have to wait and see. Hopefully we'll know more after Anime Japan next weekend.

James

No new posts 18-03-2017 02:34 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Crossing fingers. Smile Yeah, I've seen those characters REALLY briefly before but I'm not nearly as familiar with them.

No new posts 21-03-2017 22:43 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: