Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » BotP Appearance!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BotP Appearance!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So happy things went well for the both of you! Thanks for the update! Smile

No new posts 15-03-2017 22:06 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Daniella (and others!)

quote:
Originally posted by Daniella T
Wow, Jason! Excellent! Thank you for getting Mr. Schell to "visit" our forum!

I'm glad to be able to do it. I only wish the show had happened at a time and place where more fan friends could have attended.

Mr. Schell had a decent amount of time to talk with everyone, which doesn't always happen at these kinds of events.

Hopefully he'll be up for another Battle-related appearance soon! If I hear about anything else, I'll be sure to say something here.

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info

No new posts 21-03-2017 05:24 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: