Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » An interesting Christmas present
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page An interesting Christmas present
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer
An interesting Christmas present Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hola everyone,

As here in Malaysia is already past midnight, would like to wish you all a

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

May you have a blessed and merry celebration!

Also, I think Springie guessed my present this year.....

Exactly what I wanted! Smile

Hugs to everyone!!!

Condor

No new posts 24-12-2016 17:14 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So cool, you lucky lucky lucky girl! (and I'm not at all jealous!)

Merry Christmas Smile

No new posts 24-12-2016 17:40 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh, how lovely! *swoon* It is Christmas Eve morning here and I am in the kitchen cooking all day and wrapping last minute presents for my brothers. Looks like you are already having a happy Christmas, but I'll send more wishes your way! Merry Christmas!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 24-12-2016 17:43 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972
So cool, you lucky lucky lucky girl! (and I'm not at all jealous!)

Merry Christmas Smile
i

Hola KT!

Yes, very lucky as I had to fight against other bidders (most probably Galactors jeje)

Merry Christmas and may you have a wonderful celebration!

Lots of hugs from here....

Condor

Daisy1

No new posts 24-12-2016 17:51 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Oh, how lovely! *swoon* It is Christmas Eve morning here and I am in the kitchen cooking all day and wrapping last minute presents for my brothers. Looks like you are already having a happy Christmas, but I'll send more wishes your way! Merry Christmas!

Hola Springie!

Yes.....it was an amazing present and I couldn't stop thinking about your post with Joe in the box next to the tree....that's why I wanted to post this Big Grin

Have a wonderful Christmas celebration, enjoy the cooking and the presents coming up your way. Who knows? Maybe there is something very special for you too! Wink

Lots of hugs from me

Condor

No new posts 24-12-2016 17:56 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

¡Feliz Navidad, Adriana!

If I could, I'd have that blown up to cover an entire wall! Thanks for sharing with us.

No new posts 24-12-2016 18:27 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
¡Feliz Navidad, Adriana!

If I could, I'd have that blown up to cover an entire wall! Thanks for sharing with us.

Hola EW!

Muchas gracias y FELIZ NAVIDAD para ti también!

Muchos abrazos a la distancia

Smile

Condor

No new posts 24-12-2016 18:41 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Merry Christmas Adriana and enjoy your lovely gift Smile!

No new posts 24-12-2016 18:49 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Daniella T
Merry Christmas Adriana and enjoy your lovely gift Smile!

Hola Daniella!

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too!

Lots of hugs

Condor

Frosty

No new posts 24-12-2016 19:14 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer

Wow! Thats a good husband you got there! I know you'll enjoy that for years to come! (Only slightly jealousWink

No new posts 01-01-2017 15:00 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by E.D. Darling
Wow! Thats a good husband you got there! I know you'll enjoy that for years to come! (Only slightly jealousWink

Hola E.D.!

Yes, I got a wonderful Christmas present and the is one more on the way but I guess because of Post Office schedule, it has to wait a bit longer.

Of course I will never forget this present! Don't be jealous! I can share it with you! Wink

OK

Condor

No new posts 01-01-2017 15:46 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer

Cherry

No new posts 01-01-2017 20:46 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Thats a great piece of artwork. Where are you hanging it! Thoughtful present.

No new posts 02-01-2017 05:21 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Thats a great piece of artwork. Where are you hanging it! Thoughtful present.

Hola Ebonyswanne,

This is an original cel from the producer of Gatchaman. As nice as it may look hanging in front of my bed (to look at him when I wake up), these kind of art can't be exposed to light.

Actually, they must remained in a folder, away from light, heat and humidity. Yes I know, it's like a very delicate photo that might get spoiled by anything. Yet, I just love it!

Thanks for the thought, maybe I could just get a nice photocopy and hang it on the wall

Wink

Condor

No new posts 02-01-2017 11:20 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I have artworks like that. My detailed drawings of my daughters. I hang in the house away from natural light. Takes me forever to do drawings cause I like high details. (Seriously I'm painfully slow, plain pencils is what I do best.)

My Russian glass prints. ( Photos printed off 100yr old glass negatives from original photos.) They're carefully stored in no acid paper-- From a museum in Moscow. My fashion prints that were framed I regret. They fade. Most are in folders now to protect them.

My older sister is a really good artist--Oil painter. Party she gets me things like that.

Thats a great present!! Lovin it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 02-01-2017 at 11:38.
No new posts 02-01-2017 11:31 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
I have artworks like that. My detailed drawings of my daughters. I hang in the house away from natural light. Takes me forever to do drawings cause I like high details. (Seriously I'm painfully slow, plain pencils is what I do best.)

My Russian glass prints. ( Photos printed off 100yr old glass negatives from original photos.) They're carefully stored in no acid paper-- From a museum in Moscow.

My older sister is a really good artist--Oil painter. Party she gets me things like that.

Thats a great present!! Lovin it.

OH! That sounds really nice. For sure your little one's Art are the most precious and valuable ones.

Please share photos of your Russian art (whenever you can), I bet they most be awesome.

In fact, I'm trying to get acid free paper as I have more than 150 original anime cels (From Gatchaman they are not more than 30 as I just started the collection). My agent in Japan is trying to get some for me but it's not easy to get it. That one helps with deterioration and the acid smell.

Thanks for the comment! This is by far one of my favorites cels, as Joe is smiling Pimp3

Condor

No new posts 02-01-2017 11:42 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

Very nice picture of Joe, Adriana -- what a wonderful gift! My biggest wish would be to find original artwork of Red Impulse, but I think I'm asking for a little too much, so I will just enjoy all of the Joe and Ken pictures instead! Thanks for sharing!

No new posts 02-01-2017 20:11 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by RIgirl
Very nice picture of Joe, Adriana -- what a wonderful gift! My biggest wish would be to find original artwork of Red Impulse, but I think I'm asking for a little too much, so I will just enjoy all of the Joe and Ken pictures instead! Thanks for sharing!

Hola RIgirl,

Thank you so much! Yes, it is a wonderful one from Joe! As for your wish, would you be happy with one from the OAV? It's not from the original series but at least would be from him!

I have seen it and I could look for it! Hopefully, it still around. As for the original from the first installment of Gatchaman, I guess it a bit difficult, but not impossible! Who knows? Maybe this year someone will have something interesting to share as well! Wave2

Big Grin

Condor

No new posts 02-01-2017 20:36 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Will see if i find a source. I'm looking for some more acid free tissue paper myself. I have silks that need to updated in storage. I learn more about storing textiles like silks.

But older artworks have the same principles. All my folders are acid free. So far works in them 10yrs + are still okay. My fashion plates are in good order.

But my climate is good, not as humid aa other places. Sunlight would mine. High UV ratings in Aust.

The photos are of the Russian royal family. I used to do a lot of costuming so I have them for study on making them.
)

No new posts 03-01-2017 06:59 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

One thing you can do when framing is to use UV-filtering glass. However, out of direct sunlight is still important I'm sure. My house has a lot of natural light, which is great for some stuff, but not for displaying things!

No new posts 03-01-2017 19:14 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: