Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Argos is here!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Argos is here!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Argos is here! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Each year, the Weather Channel releases its list of names it will use for winter storms. (Argos has already been annoying the northernmost states.) The National Weather Service (nor any other weather-based entity in the U.S.) does this for various reasons....one of which, I'm sure, is the fact that so many people make fun of it!

Here's this year's list, if you care to join in:

Argos
Blanche
Caly
Decima
Europa
Fortis
Gregory
Helena
Iras
Jupiter
Kori
Leo
Maya
Niko
Orson
Pluto
Quid
Reggie
Stella
Thesius
Ursa
Valerie
Wyatt
Xavier
Yuri
Zeno

I'll start...I wonder if Blanche will bring a bunch of The Golden Girls - style shenanigans....

No new posts 21-11-2016 17:36 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I find it mildly surprising that the US chooses to name a storm "Europa" -- should we read something into it? It is related to Trump's election? Laugh1

No new posts 23-11-2016 14:46 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And "Fortis" is a bank in Belgium Erm1

No new posts 23-11-2016 14:46 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: