Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Who Do You Wish We'd Seen Again?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who Do You Wish We'd Seen Again?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
I'd like to know how (or if?) Kena adjusted after Ken left. (Also, my nit-picky side demands to know how she and Ken could ride that one llama without snapping its back!)

Yeah, that would be interesting. She fell for him so fast (but then again, I can't say I blame her). I can't help but to wonder why Ken didn't completely freak out over what he had done when he lost his memory after he came to. I also wonder if he still felt feelings for her after he came to or if he just felt sorry for her (that he led her on). I'd also like to see Jun's reaction to all of that! It's a good thing Joe went after Ken to wake him up and not Jun!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-10-2016 15:07 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by adrianag
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Also, I can't remember his name, the general that came up like the Red Baron in the plane with the skull mask. He was the only one who wasn't killed and clever enough to give a good challenge to Gatchaman!
Condor

In Gatchaman, that was Katse. In BoTP, his name was Captain Doom, and you're right, he lived to see another day. But we never heard from him again.

...And it's Captain Dooooooooom in my episode rewrite! Big Grin

Hola EW,

Where do I can read it? Would like to read about this character again!

Smile

Adriana, I'm glad to oblige! Here's the link:

http://www.gatchfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=1488

Enjoy! Big Grin

No new posts 15-10-2016 15:52 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
quote:
Originally posted by Daniella T
Silly question: who is Koji in BoTP?

(DT runs to hide, ashamed of her ignorance)

No worries! It would have been interesting to have seen that episode done for BOTP, but they would have had to cut so much of it out! I'm afraid it would have been the "Zark episode" *shudder*...

I've often thought about trying to tackle writing that one for BOTP...but it's hard for me to think how to get around all of the killing/ slapping.

Uh...maybe have a whole lotta tickling?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 15-10-2016 at 18:57.
No new posts 15-10-2016 18:56 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

LOL, EW!! Lol

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-10-2016 19:56 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

...And it's Captain Dooooooooom in my episode rewrite! Big Grin

Hola EW,

Where do I can read it? Would like to read about this character again!

Smile

Adriana, I'm glad to oblige! Here's the link:

http://www.gatchfanfic.com/viewstory.php?sid=1488

Enjoy! Big Grin

Hola EW!

I got it! Thank you so much! It's great! Smile

Gatch Condor

No new posts 17-10-2016 05:01 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, Adriana!

No new posts 17-10-2016 16:38 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: