Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Which Is Your Least Favorite Episode?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Which Is Your Least Favorite Episode?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Which Is Your Least Favorite Episode? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

While we all know that every episode has at least some good point to them, there are still stories that are harder to take than others. So, if you were going to pick an episode at random to kick back and watch, which one would be the last one you'd likely ever pick? Which is that one that you find so groan inducing, so silly, or so filled with moments that you'd be embarrassed for anyone who isn't a die-hard fan of the show to catch you watching? You know you've got one, so drag it out from those dark corners and share it with the rest of us! And be sure to let us in on exactly why it ranks so poorly with you (As if we don't all know already...!).

James

No new posts 30-08-2016 00:03 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

"Devil's Fashion Show" is my least favorite episode. It started to lose me when they were supposed to go undercover to Monolince and make sure Galactor didn't disrupt this fashion show, but THEY HAD TO FLY COACH! No God Phoenix. For me, that's where it started to go downhill. The rest with the roller skating and the ring bombs just adds more mold to this particular piece of cheese.

No new posts 30-08-2016 00:26 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm not an animal person at all, so the episodes that are animal-centric really annoy me. Like Orion, the Wonder Dog of Space, and the episode with that stupid monkey... Worst of all is the puppy episode, where Joe nearly gets himself killed because of some dumb dog. Joe, your life is worth far, far more than that of some animal. And he's not even sorry he did it afterward. Sigh. I'm just happy we never saw that dog again.

Outside of the animal episodes, I am not a fan of Gatchaman in the Valley of Death, because I enjoy seeing the team work/interact together and that one is all just Ken.

No new posts 30-08-2016 01:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

"Gatchaman in the Valley of Death" for me, too, and for the same reason as TJ...I missed the team in that one.

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 30-08-2016 01:47 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

Hola James,

Following the thread, I would say I didn't like was: Revange, the whale operation.

Especially in the BOTP version. And talking about this series also, Orion the wider dog.....you are really lucky guys, in the Spanish from Spain Mark is such an arrogant guy with that actor's voice!

joecool

I truly prefer the newest dubbing in English! I love Ken and Joe's voices

Daisy2 Condor Eagle

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by adrianag on 30-08-2016 at 13:03.
No new posts 30-08-2016 13:02 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Murder Music....

No new posts 30-08-2016 22:22 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Yes, RB!!! I really don't like that one either. That and Seals of Sytron.

No new posts 30-08-2016 22:31 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Mad Katharine Mad Katharine is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-04-2010

spacer

Oooh, we got ourselves a horserace here: in the lead around the backstretch is "Gluttonous Monster Ibukron" followed closely by "Magma Giant" only a half-length off the lead, now into the turn and "Science Ninja Team Emergency" is gaining fast--Magma Giant is falling back and Emergency is challenging now, but here comes "Devil's Fashion Show", surging to the lead!

No new posts 04-09-2016 18:40 Mad Katharine is offline Send an Email to Mad Katharine Search for Posts by Mad Katharine Add Mad Katharine to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Ha! This would be a good poll...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 04-09-2016 20:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

Just about every episode that features children in them -- someone please explain to me why those kids were always so annoying?

No new posts 06-09-2016 00:10 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by RIgirl Just about every episode that features children in them -- someone please explain to me why those kids were always so annoying?

Oh, RIGirl good point! I agree! Laugh2

No new posts 07-09-2016 11:14 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by RIgirl
Just about every episode that features children in them -- someone please explain to me why those kids were always so annoying?

Because it's simply impossible for me to raise every single child in the world! Tongue

Seriously, I think whoever wrote those episodes had very limited exposure to kids, and that exposure was negative. (Like having to babysit a bratty sibling a few times.)

No new posts 07-09-2016 13:13 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: